• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

KEF R700 Q750 and Sonos Upgrade Advice

thatratman

Novice Member
Hi all,
I currently have a pair of Kef Q700's paired with a Marantz PM8005 in my kitchen, they are purely for music, modern pop, rock and dance. Im quite happy with the set up but I want to expand to have speakers upstairs and in my living room so I've got more of a multi room set up. I initially thought about getting a couple of sonos ones for the the other areas of the house and doing it that way as well as keeping the Q700's in the kitchen but now im thinking of taking speaker wire to the other areas of the house that i want music. My question is should i shell out the extra on the R700's from peter tyson at £1200 or look at getting some used Q750's or more Q700's for half the price? If so, would i really notice that much of a difference? Or maybe even go back to my original plan of getting a NA6006 and a couple of sonos ones? Hope that all makes sense. Thanks again

muljao

If it was me I'd buy a Sonos connect for main set up and go with the ones for other rooms

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom