• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bargain Expired KEF R-Series Rosewood - 20% off

xafier

Kef R-series in Rosewood are on offer at Audio Affair, 20% off whilst stocks last. Also you can wangle an extra 5% off as there is a discount code advertised on here 'Music66' although it didn't work on their website but when I mentioned it to them they were happy to knock an extra 5% off.

KEF R-Series Rosewood Speaker Deals at Audio Affair

I originally bought myself a pair of R100's and R200c to create a sweet 5.1 system :D My girlfriend really likes the Rosewood finish so I was 'approved' to buy a pair of R500's too :thumbsup:

Southern soul

the rosewood has been discontinued hence the price

KenM10759

the rosewood has been discontinued hence the price

What?? When?

They are still current product on the US KEF website, no mention of being discontinued. Not that it matters to me, I have R500 & R200C in walnut.

xafier

It's possible they are only being removed from the UK market? Although they are still listed as a finish on the UK Kef website.

KenM10759

List:

KEF R500 L-R mains, R200C center, SVS SB1000 subwoofer (behind left main.)

DSC_0851-r_zpsn4b1gytz.jpg

Not shown but there behind where I took the photo from is a pair of KEF iQ10's. Those will be upgraded to R100 in the not-too-distant future, and perhaps a pair of R800ds to round things out for a 7.1 system.

Southern soul

They are definitely discontinued, i checked with my retailer today.

KenM10759

They are definitely discontinued, i checked with my retailer today.

And no chance that your retailer is saying that because of some other reason, such as has an overstock of them and/or is going to quit selling KEF?

Southern soul

nope, we live next to KEF in maidstone so he doesn't need to stock them as he can source them quite easily...

Southern soul

List:

KEF R500 L-R mains, R200C center, SVS SB1000 subwoofer (behind left main.)

DSC_0851-r_zpsn4b1gytz.jpg

Not shown but there behind where I took the photo from is a pair of KEF iQ10's. Those will be upgraded to R100 in the not-too-distant future, and perhaps a pair of R800ds to round things out for a 7.1 system.

nice set up, i had the r500's in walnut and they were very nice.

KenM10759

Thank you. You don't have them any longer? What have you now then?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom