1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KEF Q7 AV prices and experience

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by rmick, Sep 9, 2004.

1. rmick

rmick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Is there anyone out there who has recently bought this package? I'd be really interested to hear what you think and any tips on good deals would be very welcome.

Roy Jowett in Colne has it up at £2,179 with £500 of freebies thrown in - anyone seen anyhting better?

Thanks
    Mick

2. russ123

russ123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Hispek do all the individual speakers at 25% below list. I went to the St Albans store to demo and pick them up and they were very helpful
    I bought the Q7's a Q9c and a pair of Q2DS and use them with a yamaha 2400. I strongly advise you give a long demo to the Q7's. They do not go particularly low in their own right ( I have a rel strata that fixes this) but it is the treble I cannot make my mind up about. They are not at all bright and for music, if the material is not bright either they can sound a bit muffled. On the other with some cd's they sound amazing. As I said, make sure you get a long demo with plenty of variety. Good Luck :thumbsup:

3. russ123

russ123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109