Question Kef Q300 and Q600c still decent?

Monkey303

Hi,

I saw the Q300 and Q200 and 600 come up in black friday deals and was wondering if they are still worthy of the money they ask for them? £269 for the 600 and £229 for the 200 and £269 for the Q300. I've been looking at B&W 685, Q Acoustics Concept, Dali Zensor and it's all a bit bewildering!

Obviously I'm going to need to listen to them, but am I barking up the right tree?

gibbsy

Only your ears will tell you so get some auditions. Just wish I could find some deals on the R300. Sod all.:(

Monkey303

I know mate, thanks, I'm just really looking for help getting my shortlist together. There's 10% off them at superfi using code BLACKTEN if that's any use?

gibbsy

I know mate, thanks, I'm just really looking for help getting my shortlist together. There's 10% off them at superfi using code BLACKTEN if that's any use?
In store only. No one will ship the R300s as per instructions from KEF. My nearest stockists are AudioT and Sevenoaks.

DrHarvey12

In store only. No one will ship the R300s as per instructions from KEF. My nearest stockists are AudioT and Sevenoaks.

The Movierooms under the additional information tab on the R300's say it is not instore only. Whether this is correct or not no idea but thought I would mention it.

Kef R300 Standmount Speakers

Sadly no deal on them but Dan's been very helpful to me in getting me a good deal on anything I have bought through them.

gibbsy

The Movierooms under the additional information tab on the R300's say it is not instore only. Whether this is correct or not no idea but thought I would mention it.

Kef R300 Standmount Speakers

Sadly no deal on them but Dan's been very helpful to me in getting me a good deal on anything I have bought through them.
The R300s are on order from AudioT, got a 12 1/2% discount bringing them down to £875. Happy with that and good to see they reward loyal customers, all my speakers bar the R50s have been purchased from them, plus two TVs.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom