kef new speakers

homethx

Looks like kef have a new speaker range coming out called the XQ series.

Anybody know what they look like ?look here for info

G

george king

What a great find. The XQ range is exactly what I am looking for. I run a q55, q95c, q15 setup with Rotel separates, and am looking to upgrade after hearing the new Reference series (simply awe inspiring). However, the wife would kill me if I spent that much on a set of speakers.

I guess we will know what they look like on the 13th, when the new website goes up. If anyone, sees/hears these at the show (I am in the States), PLEASE give a review. By the way, does anyone know anything about the pricing on these?

I had a thought, is the XQ series going to replace the RDM series (which I had always viewed as the transition from the Q to the Reference series).

homethx

(By the way, does anyone know anything about the pricing on these?)

you have to click on the pdf press info for pricing

i can't wait to see what they look like. they should be nice as kef seem to make nice looking speakers

G

george king

Maybe I am brain dead, but I did not see anything on the pricing in the pdf, but thanks, I will look again.

G

george king

Folks, you want pictures, you want specs well you can get them. Whoever designed the space did not do a good job. Download Macromedia 6 and then run your cursor over the new kef page I posted above. It will let you in to look at the speakers (really sweet) and to specs. Here is a link to the XQ1 and of the important information - pics specs and all the rest.

http://www.kef.com/xq/#

homethx

Thanks for that nice find george :D
looks very nice hope they sound as good as they look.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom