Question KEF LS50 Wireless Speakers - Questions

nickokey

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have recently bought a set of the above in white. Can’t fault sound and look, but I have two questions if anyone can assist please:

1) I generally play my music through the speakers from my iPhone library (upwards of 30,000 songs) via bluetooth. If I am selecting songs at random from my library i.e. as one song ends, I search and select another, often the song does not play through the speaker, there is a delay of a few seconds, or I have to tap again a few times on my phone.
Any ideas anyone?

2) Maybe related to the above issue, but in the KEF Stream App, when I set it up, all my library above was dropped into the App, however the majority of my tunes are greyed out and therefore inaccessible via the Stream App On WiFi. All the music is downloaded via iTunes into my phone hard drive. My speakers are also connected to my home WiFi.
Again, can anyone help please?

I have recently bought a set of the above in white. Can’t fault sound and look, but I have two questions if anyone can assist please:

1) I generally play my music through the speakers from my iPhone library (upwards of 30,000 songs) via bluetooth. If I am selecting songs at random from my library i.e. as one song ends, I search and select another, often the song does not play through the speaker, there is a delay of a few seconds, or I have to tap again a few times on my phone.
Any ideas anyone?

2) Maybe related to the above issue, but in the KEF Stream App, when I set it up, all my library above was dropped into the App, however the majority of my tunes are greyed out and therefore inaccessible via the Stream App On WiFi. All the music is downloaded via iTunes into my phone hard drive. My speakers are also connected to my home WiFi.
Again, can anyone help please?
Hey man! I bought the same speakers and am having the same issue. Did you ever figure out why the songs are grayed out and how I can play songs from my library? Thanks for any help!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom