Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale Kef LS50 Wireless in White & Copper Gold

KWB1

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Selling my Kef actives to fund a downgrade to a Naim Muso 2

Mint condition 3 months or so warranty left so Purchased June 2018

Incredible speakers and very powerful

Comes with all accessories and boxed

Will only be able to courier these due to current restrictions so buyer can arrange suitable courier

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
BT

Attachments

Roody

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
Have a free bump!
It’s shame we’re in uncertain times as I would definitely have made you an offer. I will definitely be looking for these around June time (white and copper was my fav combo too). In the mean time Good luck !

KWB1

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Have a free bump!
It’s shame we’re in uncertain times as I would definitely have made you an offer. I will definitely be looking for these around June time (white and copper was my fav combo too). In the mean time Good luck !
Thanks Roody - yes the timing is not the best!!

I have reduced the price to £1295 now - incredible saving from brand new - these are sublime speakers - I may keep them as the Mrs loves them and will just get the Muso 2 aswell - a bit over kill as they will be in the same room..

Ken

True-Blue

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, how well do these image please?

I used to use a pair of AVI DM10’s for music and TV duties a few years ago and they imaged so well that I didn’t need a centre speaker...

Sadly Avi are no longer with us, so I’m considering ’Similar’ alternatives, and I’m guessing there would be a away I could use these to do the same.

many thanks...

KWB1

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, how well do these image please?

I used to use a pair of AVI DM10’s for music and TV duties a few years ago and they imaged so well that I didn’t need a centre speaker...

Sadly Avi are no longer with us, so I’m considering ’Similar’ alternatives, and I’m guessing there would be a away I could use these to do the same.

many thanks...
Hi, I have no knowledge of the AVI’s you mention - Just reading a few reviews on them and they seem capable - I would envisage the Kefs to be superior to them mind - I have only listened to them using my Mac as the source and have to say they are superb, so much so that Im going to change my mind and keep them for now - once the Virus is beaten I would go and have a listen to a pair and see if they suit

I will archive this thread

Ken