1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KEF KHT2005 Vs LIMIT HC-501

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by snatch_it, Dec 11, 2001.

1. snatch_it

snatch_it

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In my local richer sounds they have this speaker set up (5 plus sub) called Limit HC-501 that is remarkably similar to the KEF (egg?) KHT2005 system.
    Just wonderinf if anybody had heard anything about these speakers from Limit or if anybody had bought any??
    Reason i ask is they are only 300 quid for the lot, which is about 500 less than the KEF's if im not mistaken???

2. Desticado

Desticado

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    dont know anything about the Limit's but I just got my KEF 2005 from M&D design. cost me £640 including delivary. Just got them set up and they sound great and thats just off the amp in my tv!
    Will have a better oppinion on thursday when the 3802 turns up.

3. snatch_it

snatch_it

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well, i went ahead and bought em anywayz, and they arent very good, sub is okay but the speakers are only 25W!
    Cant handle much
    I just hope Richer will let me take em back and swap them for a load of Mission speakers instead.

Anybody know what Richer Sounds are like for taking stuff back??

4. WSC

WSC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Richer have a 14 day trial period during which you can take things back. Just got some stuff from them today on that basis. Just need to make sure that you still have your receipt.

Rgds