KEF KHT 5005 (review's?)

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Experiance, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Experiance

Experiance

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Got all new here and first started to read all your post's about speakers and subwoofers. Very interesting and nice to see people's idea's and opinion's.

Well, have been looking around on the internet about reviews from the new KEF KHT 5005 speaker set. And have to say, there is not much to find!

Have been to a shop here in holland (Rotterdam) and found the speakers there but not in 5.1 setup but only stereo with subwoofer. I'm thinking of buying the 5005 with a Denon-AVR 1804.

What do you all thing about this? Can you give me some idea's? You have found some reviews about the KEF's?

2. Singh

Singh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Well I don't know much, but the denon 1804 is not really good enough to get the best out of those kefs... Look at the denon 2803 at least instead or preferably the 3803...

Those speakers are meant to be very good as far as I know

3. BiggieBig

BiggieBig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    I don't think the 5005s have been reviewed yet so you may have to wait..
    I know there have been some opinions on these speakers all very postive. try searching the forum ...

Also I agree with Singh with these speakers you can definitly do with an amp upgrade to get the most out of the speakers.