Kef eggs with new center

Cool-hand

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone who has the Kef eggs, changed the center speaker for something else. Ie. Q series center or even something completely different? I'm considering a change.
Prob best to stick with Kef for Timbre matching blah blah blah....

Any thoughts welcome, but keep em short..... thanks ;) ;)

Agree with Liam. If you are unhappy with the Eggs centre, you would be better off dumping the all the Eggs and getting a new setup.

Originally posted by Nobber22
If you are unhappy with the Eggs centre, you would be better off dumping the all the Eggs and getting a new setup.

No Im not exactly unhappy with the Eggs, just looking to try and improve on it. This year I bought 7 eggs and 2 subs and it sounds good, but I know it can sound better. I'm considering the Q7 range.

Surprised no one has any ideas though other than change altogther. Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by Snowman
Surprised no one has any ideas though other than change altogther.

You're lucky as everyone has given the right answer. Changing the centre speaker will make the overall sound worse so the two sensible options are to stick with what you have or change the lot.

I understand the reasons for not changing the center, so why do people change center speakers for different brands and types?

Has nobody at all changed the center??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom