Kef Eggs 5.1 chrome / mirror finish

Heravi

Standard Member
I bought my friend's new special edition Kef Eggs 5.1 in shiny chrome and can not find the instructions or 2 more speakers to complete the package and set it up.

Does anyone else have this package and do they know how I can set them up with my amp? I am currently trying to use them with my Pioneer AVX5i amp. The 2 speakers will force me to get a new 7.1 amp.

Also the sub is not the normal one, but shiny black box which I was told was more powerful version of the speakers.

Can someone please :lease: help?
Instructions on how to setup the speakers would be appreciated.

bevanoli

Standard Member
I bought this set on Friday, set it up friday evening and wasnt impressed to start. Fiddled with the amp, made sure the speakers were set to small on the amp and i was amazed!

They are absolutly awesome! I had an eltax set before and this blows them out of the window... very very very happy with them!!!

Heravi

Standard Member
I bought this set on Friday, set it up friday evening and wasnt impressed to start. Fiddled with the amp, made sure the speakers were set to small on the amp and i was amazed!

They are absolutly awesome! I had an eltax set before and this blows them out of the window... very very very happy with them!!!

I am expecting mine to rock. I'll have another go. Can't wait.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom