KEF egg positioning???

Les E

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I know I may of mentioned this before on other threads, but I keep getting swayed from one decision to the next on speaker positioning.

Having the KEF eggs positioned in a 6.1 system I am at odds whether to have the rear eggs up near to the ceiling firing downwards or to position them on the wall at the KEF recommended height of 98cm (The height the stands reach).

Once the cabling is wired in that's going to be the difinitive position so I really need to get this right. I cannot test the best positions as the room isn't built yet, so I really need to second guess this.

I think the thing that is throwing me is that I see alot of satellite speakers positioned just above hear height either on stands or wall mounted. As the stands are not an option for the size of room I will need to wall mount. However alot of advice on this forum and others suggest to get them as high up as possible.

I just don't want to regret it later, any thoughts anyone?? :confused:

My Eggs are at the recommended height (well there abouts) but fixed on the wall this sounds better for me, I did have them high up like you said but i din't like it. Guess its down to personal taste.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom