• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Kef 3005se prices

MonkeyMagic01

Established Member
Hello
I'm thinking about buying some Kef 3005SE's to go with my Onkyo TX-SR507 AV amp as both the wife and I like the design and I've had a listen to them and like the centre sound over the 2005.3.

Having had a look prices seem pretty static, but I'm seeing the price of the Kef 2005.3 fluctuate a little and it got me thinking is the same likely to start happening to the wired version of the Black 3005SE?

The reason I ask is, with the wireless version and now different colours and also with the release of the T-Series, is this likely to impact on prices. I am in no rush to buy, as I have waited / saved this long, so can wait another month or two I guess. But just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on if the price on the standard black 3005SE is likely to drop any time soon.

Thanks

Last edited:

Member 116841

Distinguished Member
Not from what it already is - it's an ongoing range that will continue alongside the T series - not everyone likes flat speakers and square edges!!

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

MonkeyMagic01

Established Member
Not from what it already is - it's an ongoing range that will continue alongside the T series - not everyone likes flat speakers and square edges!!

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

Yeap Im with you on that, I'm sure it sounds good but I like the eggs :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom