For Sale KEF 2005.3 Egg 5.1 Surround Setup

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by kjwkjw, Sep 25, 2015.

1. kjwkjw

kjwkjw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Hi There,

Having a clear out having just moved house and first to go is my KEF 2005.3 5.1 surround sound setup. It has done me well but I have been forced to downgrade to a sound bar! :(

Comes with the KUBE2 Subwoofer in BLACK and 5 x 2001.3 Eggs in SILVER.

Ideally looking for pickup or meet somewhere due to the weight of all of it, a cracking setup which cost me £599 when I originally purchased it.

The sub has what can only be described as swirl marks on the gloss top due to things being stored on top of it! The eggs themselves were wall mounted so are in good condition.

Looking for just £225 for the lot.

If asking price is met I can throw in the Onkyo 605 I was using along with them. I do not want to sell the amp separately for now.

Thanks for looking.

Price and currency: 225
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer / Cash on Collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  2. kjwkjw

kjwkjw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Amp now included at no extra cost.

3. tom_nieto

tom_nieto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Could you do the lot for £225 including delivery?

4. sanch3z

sanch3z

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    hi your listing says 2005.1 but your description has them as 2005.3. I didn't think they did the 2005.3 in silver but I maybe wrong. If these are 2005.3 in silver then i'm interested however the amp isn't of any use - sorry. Would you accept £150. I live near Reading - would you meet halfway? Not sure how far into Kent you are?

5. kjwkjw

kjwkjw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    It is the latest 2005.3 set, and the amp is included as its no use to me and virtually worthless. Not willing to let the speakers go for £150. Sorry.

I travel the M25 frequently however so can meet somewhere around it if necessary, if you can come up to £200 I can meet you somewhere near Heathrow Mon/Tue/Wed.

Just to save any confusion when sold as a set with the KUBE2 they are known as 2005.3, the eggs on their own are known as 2001.3's. Cheers.

6. tom_nieto

tom_nieto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    How often do you head round towards Heathrow? I'm up in Birmingham, but my folks are close to Heathrow in Sunningdale, so perhaps we could coordinate? I wouldn't be able to do much next week but might be able to arrange something for the week after. If you've got a box I would be happy to arrange a courier if you wanted to get them off your hands faster than that.

I will offer £190 if I have to arrange a courier. Otherwise £200 if we can meet somewhere the week after next. I would like the amp too please.

7. sanch3z

sanch3z

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    £200 is fine, I can meet you either mon (tue before 12) or wed. Will take me 30 mins (ish) to get to Heathrow so just need an hours notice