• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

KEF 2001.3 - How to wall mount

jamezm

I'm looking to wall mount my 2001.3 satellite speakers but haven't got a clue where to start. I'm in rented accommodation so I'm worried about mashing up my wall - I'm not the best when it comes to DIY!

Any advice?

jamezm

anyone?

jamezm

anyone got any tips to help me with this? e.g. products, methods, workarounds?

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
Mounting something like the 2005 satellites on the wall only requires putting up 2 screws per speaker, if you are having difficulty with that then I suggest you may wish to consider paying for a professional to install them for you.

jamezm

Mounting something like the 2005 satellites on the wall only requires putting up 2 screws per speaker, if you are having difficulty with that then I suggest you may wish to consider paying for a professional to install them for you.

I think I could manage this, but this could cause problems as it's a rented house!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom