• Leave with no deal

Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye cause i'm sure you're married to an Agent Provocateaur model :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You have to make it personal.

What the hell has the looks of his wife got to do with anything?

You are a proper nasty bastard, we can all see that.

You have to make it personal.

What the hell has the looks of his wife got to do with anything?

You are a proper nasty bastard, we can all see that.

Accuses someone of making it personal then finishes by using a personal insult.......as my old grandad used to say 'if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your hat off' :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'll explain as you seem particularly slow on the uptake.......He brought his wife into it by using her as an excuse to repeat the same kind of vile language you use and then lowered the tone even further by bringing a politicans looks into it

You're getting awfly prescious since it was you that started it by thinking you could be insulting about female politicians

You do realise I am a woman don't you?
Being a woman is not a get out clause for being a misogynist.
12 Ways to Spot a Female Misogynist

A new study has found that misognyistic tweets were written by women 52 percent of the time and men 48 percent. The study — conducted by social intelligence company Brandwatch on behalf of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label — used both automated and manual data analysis tools to analyse almost 19 million public tweets to explore the current climate of misogyny and masculinity on social media.

As part of the study, researchers analysed the language around 4 million tweets and found that women were more likely than men to use pejorative, misogynistic language.

The analysis excluded instances where misogynist terms were clearly used ironically or in a neutral context, e.g. "bitch please". Instead, the research focused on instances of hate speech, where language "intentionally attacked and offended" and "language where womanhood is being undermined", Ed Crook — lead researcher on the study — told Mashable.
On Twitter, women are more misogynistic than men

This thread has become nothing to do with Brexit but an example of modern leftist, PC BS!!

Not even that, I think it has more to do with a certain few who have a proper chip on their shoulder.

My grandad, who was born and bred in Foyers, always said to me "What do you call a Scotsman who isn't bitter and twisted?"
'I don't know?"
"A migrant." he replied.

C'mon guys, let's prove him wrong.

Last edited:
Being a woman is not a get out clause for being a misogynist.
12 Ways to Spot a Female Misogynist

A new study has found that misognyistic tweets were written by women 52 percent of the time and men 48 percent. The study — conducted by social intelligence company Brandwatch on behalf of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label — used both automated and manual data analysis tools to analyse almost 19 million public tweets to explore the current climate of misogyny and masculinity on social media.

As part of the study, researchers analysed the language around 4 million tweets and found that women were more likely than men to use pejorative, misogynistic language.

The analysis excluded instances where misogynist terms were clearly used ironically or in a neutral context, e.g. "bitch please". Instead, the research focused on instances of hate speech, where language "intentionally attacked and offended" and "language where womanhood is being undermined", Ed Crook — lead researcher on the study — told Mashable.
On Twitter, women are more misogynistic than men

Hahhahahahaahahahaha

I deserve the right to post vile abusive messages about politicians says the person throwing a hissy fit because they didn't like being called out for their posts

And they say anyone who votes to left a snowflake :rotfl:

Of course I deserve the right to post things about politicians, if you find it vile that is up to you.

Your faux outrage is just wonderful.

10 out of 10.

I deserve the right to post vile abusive messages about politicians....

What vile abuse?

What was it that was posted that upset you so?

Woman calls another woman a bitch....

...shock, horror....think of the children!!

get over it.

Of course I deserve the right to post things about politicians, if you find it vile that is up to you.

Your faux outrage is just wonderful.

10 out of 10.

you went back and edited a post to add something to try and insult us jocks, bitter much hahahaha

I wasn't insulting 'Jocks'.

I was just repeating what my grandad used to say.
I thought he was wrong.
Maybe he wasn't?

C'mon, prove him wrong.

I just wanted to add some context, he was only talking about Scots in relation to 'The English'.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if some on here are getting pissed off?

I hope not?

I like to think that on this forum we can have some banter and people take it on the chin, and give as much back?

Genuinely, this is one forum where I think we can get away with saying more and taking the Mick as many give as good as they get?

If I have got that wrong, sorry.

Last couple of pages have gone down the toilet.

Back on track, according to Dr. Graham Gudgin 'Brexit looks safe for the time being':

Last edited:
Last couple of pages have gone down the toilet.

Back on track, according to Dr. Graham Gudgin 'Brexit looks safe for the time being':

the Remain block now stands at 51% vs the Leave block has fallen back a little to 46%
and
A collapse in the LibDem vote looks unlikely for now but if the election focus swings more strongly onto Brexit in the last few days of the campaign even more Remainers could be induced to vote tactically. This presents a dilemma for Boris Johnson. He has wanted this to be a Brexit election but needs to avoid the possibility of a greater level of tactical voting by Remainers.

Sounds like they are hedging their predictions a bit....

A collapse in the LibDem vote looks unlikely for now but if the election focus swings more strongly onto Brexit in the last few days of the campaign even more Remainers could be induced to vote tactically. This presents a dilemma for Boris Johnson. He has wanted this to be a Brexit election but needs to avoid the possibility of a greater level of tactical voting by Remainers.

Sounds like they are hedging their predictions a bit....
How is Labour counted as "remain?" Labour seems to be arguing for going with another deal with the EU and then going to a vote on that.

That's either "leave" or neither "leave or remain" so should be discounted.

Because the likely way to get to remain in the EU is to hope the Labour Deal is hopeless or collapses and you get a referendum where everyone is so fed up with it all Remain wins.

Because the likely way to get to remain in the EU is to hope the Labour Deal is hopeless or collapses and you get a referendum where everyone is so fed up with it all Remain wins.

God, when you say it out loud like that, it sounds mad, and yet, here we are.

I was trying to be an "honest broker"

:rotfl: sorry, I tried to say that dead pan but couldn't hold it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom