• Leave with no deal

Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a clown gender specific now then Sonic?

Isn't that the right way to do it? She's had a couple of donations from a guy linked to a fracking company, but has voted against fracking.

Surely the bigger issue would be if she had taken money from a guy linked to a fracking company, then voted for fracking?

She voted against a moratorium on fracking and the requirement that an environmental permit be obtained before licences were granted in 2015

Personally, I think anyone who feels the need to make a comment such as above, just because another poster calls someone a bitch, says more about the poster too.;)
You're right it does. I am very proud of that.

Is a clown gender specific now then Sonic?
Is the use of derogatory terms ok if they are not? Interesting how PC we are now. You can use derogatory language but it most be non binary, gender fluid.

Isn't that the right way to do it? She's had a couple of donations from a guy linked to a fracking company, but has voted against fracking.

Surely the bigger issue would be if she had taken money from a guy linked to a fracking company, then voted for fracking?

No, she's 2 faced. You do not accept a donation from a company which has an interest in which you're against.

Is the use of derogatory terms ok if they are not? Interesting how PC we are now. You can use derogatory language but it most be non binary, gender fluid.

If your Transgender (originally male) you may be offended if your not called a bitch o_O

Black male singer lyrics seem to have no issue referring to their ladies as "Bitches or even themselves with the N word.

World's gone PC mad.

Last edited:
I think a decent rule of thumb is whether or not you'd say something to someone if they were sitting next to you. If you wouldn't, don't.

Can't believe that nobody has mentioned how Boris great brexit deal is screwing over parts of the union.
Already cost them a BN quid in bribes now it's going to cost NI serious money

Can't believe that nobody has mentioned how Boris great brexit deal is screwing over parts of the union.
Already cost them a BN quid in bribes now it's going to cost NI serious money

Do we have a yawn emoji ?

1575641412877.png

Bit like how this brexit deal is so good.
Let's get brexit done and rip up the union that all these brexiteers hold so dear.

No, she's 2 faced. You do not accept a donation from a company which has an interest in which you're against.
It makes good business sense to accept a donation from a fracking company, even though you are against the practice.

However, it shows a poor political sense, especially from a party leader.

The derogatory terms can be ignored, not being relevant as they are down in the background noise level.

You're choice of language describing 2 female politicians says more about you than it ever will about me, it was disgusting end of

Of course it was treacle, of course it was. Disgusting.

I shall run all my views passed you in future so as not to offend you.

I thought we were all for equality?
So I can't say that I think they are disingenuous, liars and being bitches because they are women?

It makes good business sense to accept a donation from a fracking company, even though you are against the practice.

However, it shows a poor political sense, especially from a party leader.

The derogatory terms can be ignored, not being relevant as they are down in the background noise level.

No just proves she has no morals and you can paint it anyway you want, she's 2 faced.

Of course it was treacle, of course it was. Disgusting.

I shall run all my views passed you in future so as not to offend you.

I thought we were all for equality?
So I can't say that I think they are disingenuous, liars and being bitches because they are women?

You can say what you want just don't be surprised when you get called out for being a vile misogynist, so if the cap fits crack on :smashin:

You can say what you want just don't be surprised when you get called out for being a vile misogynist, so if the cap fits crack on :smashin:

Meow!

You do realise I am a woman don't you?

No just proves she has no morals and you can paint it anyway you want, she's 2 faced.

We already know her morals are severely lacking with her two finger salute and pledge towards 17.4 Million people.

No wonder the Sloanie and her party are polling as they are.

LOL Even my wife calls them worse; Nicola is an ugly bitch according to her, and who am I to disagree with my wife. And that LibDem lady (my wife was going to vote LibDem's until she found out about their two faced bitchiness) a weird bitch. Yes the weird is an offensive word, but that is the point though isn't it ;)

Aye cause i'm sure you're married to an Agent Provocateaur model :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom