Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ll notice I haven’t blamed Boris for the heavy rain and flooding in the UK
Not sure how that's linked unless you are saying you think he's God.

Not sure how that's linked unless you are saying you think he's God.

So you are saying Labour should have implemented more regulation to safeguard our country?

it seems you don’t understand the post Brexit plan! No surprises as most of us know Moggs drive for Brexit
Remind me, who has been funding Boris’s campaign?

So you are saying Labour should have implemented more regulation to safeguard our country?

it seems you don’t understand the post Brexit plan! No surprises as most of us know Moggs drive for Brexit

A hilarious few pages of....Labour caused the 2008 financial meltdown cause they deregulated but now the brexit fantasits are in charge small state deregulation is super :laugh:

"Right regulation," that doesn't mean "more regulation."
Behind a paywall. And?
Remind me. Who has?

A hilarious few pages of....Labour caused the 2008 financial meltdown cause they deregulated but now the brexit fantasits are in charge small state deregulation is super :laugh:
If that is your interpretation than that clearly shows the lack of imagination. Not everything needs more regulation. Key point was that the country could have been in a good shape to weather that storm, but alas despite very good times they spent all the money.

If that is your interpretation than that clearly shows the lack of imagination. Not everything needs more regulation. Key point was that the country could have been in a good shape to weather that storm, but alas despite very good times they spent all the money.

I never said it did i'm just laughing at the flip flopping over the last few pages
Both parties have spent everything, that's why we have no reserve everything comes from the public purse including pensions

1573896999073.png

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Another 'clearly' bias article from the BBC, sorry the independant. Brexit is going to be rosy pink, specially if one has enough money not give a toss.

Some may not agree but I feel the Sky News Brexit election front n centre is a bit off for myself when reporting on the election campaign .

On a door to door basis , leaflets ect in my area and considering I'm in a conservative seat . I've had two leaflets through the door both conservative and two door knocks , again both conservative. I may just vote for her again as at least she stepped down from Mays cabinet .

Ways to go yet though on how much more tax I will have to pay on all this spending from all these numpties .

On a door to door basis , leaflets ect in my area and considering I'm in a conservative seat . I've had two leaflets through the door both conservative and two door knocks , again both conservative. I may just vote for her again as at least she stepped down from Mays cabinet .

Ways to go yet though on how much more tax I will have to pay on all this spending from all these numpties .

I have never had anyone knock on my door. I would love for someone to do it on any side of the political spectrum.

I have never had anyone knock on my door. I would love for someone to do it on any side of the political spectrum.
Me neither but as I live in one of those "red rosette on a donkey" constituencies she (Rosie Winterton) obviously doesn't think she needs to talk to the plebs.

A very interesting program from the BBC yesterday was the Richard Dimbleby lecture with Sir Tim Bernes-Lee, the founder of the World Wide Web,

They could fund it if Labour hadn't screwed the economy.

But we can vote out our government. I don't need to trust it. I can get rid of it when it fails. I can even get rid of corrupt ones like Fiona Onasanya.

Would we put a convicted criminal in charge of the bank of England?

We don't fund the environment or research?

If only there was a way to see if that was true...

Erm... yes the government have failed to invest in the Environment:

and I know a lot of you don't like the Independent, but this is just hilarious:

Corbyn doing his bit to promote privatization... :D

Saying that UK railways should be more like those on the continent and using a clip of the new privatized high speed train in Italy to make his point..

Saying that UK railways should be more like those on the continent and using a clip of the new privatized high speed train in Italy to make his point..
Will he make them run on time?

British trains aren't crap because of privatisation (although it probably did raise prices as you gotta get profit from somewhere). British trains are crap because we were first to build a rail network and it's now unfit for 21st century speed or capacity. We're a tiny overcrowded country with railway tracks surrounded by private dwellings, private land, and other complex infrastructure. We can't expand it without eye watering expense or disruption.

Nationalising won't fix that single unalterable fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom