• Leave with no deal

Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time the Irish border became an issue wouldn't the ECJ have lost any jurisdiction to rule over UK matters..

Not sure and do we know that to be the case.

The point here is there are still so many obstacles being thrown into the path of Brexit, though with some of these the EU appear to be the ones who will cause sufficient delay to prevent the timelines of Brexit, not the UK, for which they will want to instigate penalties.

Last edited:
Not sure and do we know that to be the case.
I don't know,just a thought..

The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) interprets EU law to make sure it is applied in the same way in all EU countries, and settles legal disputes between national governments and EU institutions.

It can also, in certain circumstances, be used by individuals, companies or organisations to take action against an EU institution, if they feel it has somehow infringed their rights.

Pah, details are irrelevant. What matters is that we Get Brexit Done.

Nooooo! They got to you too in the end! It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers :laugh:

At least we have the Festival of Brexit to look forward to. I expect you front and centre.

Nooooo! They got to you too in the end! It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers :laugh:

At least we have the Festival of Brexit to look forward to. I expect you front and centre.
Nah only true believers will be welcome. Sorry you had plenty of time to change your mind too late now. The continental will be destroyed.

Union flag now banned by EU.

More good news.

Ah, commercial reality beginning to kick in.

What happened to "we face a financial disaster" and "edge of a precipice" etc.

You have to laugh.. :D

"Post-Brexit Britain will be “reminiscent” of Germany under the Nazis, a peer has said, as he claimed people are crying themselves to sleep over the UK’s exit from the EU."

Torygraph

Taken at face value, pretty pathetic

I didn't think any national flags on the desks of MEPs were allowed? Anyone care to enlighten me?

I didn't think any national flags on the desks of MEPs were allowed? Anyone care to enlighten me?
Only the union flag has been banned. It's a new order from the European Commission President ready for the UK's departure from the EU.

However, it might be at a later date all national flags will be removed as federalism takes hold in the EU.

So, 75,000 EU criminals are convicted and we where the ones who were embarrased?

I'm not embarrassed and I guess that would be the same for most. The point hear is it is just another drop off by the HO not doing what they should be doing in protecting all from the 75,000 EU criminals that were caught. Their crimes should have been reported to their home nation, end of.

Last edited:
Only the union flag has been banned. It's a new order from the European Commission President ready for the UK's departure from the EU.

However, it might be at a later date all national flags will be removed as federalism takes hold in the EU.

Is there any credible source to back this up? (hint: not a crude gonzo-style video shot by the Brexit party where you can't hear the other part speaking) ;)

Did any other MEP at that session have their national flag on their desk?

Is there any credible source to back this up? (hint: not a crude gonzo-style video shot by the Brexit party where you can't hear the other part speaking) ;)

Did any other MEP at that session have their national flag on their desk?
I did some research on the 'net and found a source from a UK newspaper. Whether it is a credible source or not I have no idea because the article gave a general overview without photos or details about MEPs' desks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom