• Leave with no deal

Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

psikey

Distinguished Member
Is the use of derogatory terms ok if they are not? Interesting how PC we are now. You can use derogatory language but it most be non binary, gender fluid.
If your Transgender (originally male) you may be offended if your not called a bitch o_O

Black male singer lyrics seem to have no issue referring to their ladies as "Bitches or even themselves with the N word.

World's gone PC mad.

Last edited:

kav

Distinguished Member
I think a decent rule of thumb is whether or not you'd say something to someone if they were sitting next to you. If you wouldn't, don't.

gamerste

Can't believe that nobody has mentioned how Boris great brexit deal is screwing over parts of the union.
Already cost them a BN quid in bribes now it's going to cost NI serious money

gamerste

Bit like how this brexit deal is so good.
Let's get brexit done and rip up the union that all these brexiteers hold so dear.

EarthRod

Distinguished Member
No, she's 2 faced. You do not accept a donation from a company which has an interest in which you're against.
It makes good business sense to accept a donation from a fracking company, even though you are against the practice.

However, it shows a poor political sense, especially from a party leader.

The derogatory terms can be ignored, not being relevant as they are down in the background noise level.

gizlaroc

You're choice of language describing 2 female politicians says more about you than it ever will about me, it was disgusting end of

Of course it was treacle, of course it was. Disgusting.

I shall run all my views passed you in future so as not to offend you.

I thought we were all for equality?
So I can't say that I think they are disingenuous, liars and being bitches because they are women?

LM1405

It makes good business sense to accept a donation from a fracking company, even though you are against the practice.

However, it shows a poor political sense, especially from a party leader.

The derogatory terms can be ignored, not being relevant as they are down in the background noise level.
No just proves she has no morals and you can paint it anyway you want, she's 2 faced.

mcbainne

Of course it was treacle, of course it was. Disgusting.

I shall run all my views passed you in future so as not to offend you.

I thought we were all for equality?
So I can't say that I think they are disingenuous, liars and being bitches because they are women?
You can say what you want just don't be surprised when you get called out for being a vile misogynist, so if the cap fits crack on :smashin:

PatMrex

Banned
No just proves she has no morals and you can paint it anyway you want, she's 2 faced.
We already know her morals are severely lacking with her two finger salute and pledge towards 17.4 Million people.

No wonder the Sloanie and her party are polling as they are.

mcbainne

LOL Even my wife calls them worse; Nicola is an ugly bitch according to her, and who am I to disagree with my wife. And that LibDem lady (my wife was going to vote LibDem's until she found out about their two faced bitchiness) a weird bitch. Yes the weird is an offensive word, but that is the point though isn't it ;)
Aye cause i'm sure you're married to an Agent Provocateaur model :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

gizlaroc

Aye cause i'm sure you're married to an Agent Provocateaur model :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
You have to make it personal.

What the hell has the looks of his wife got to do with anything?

You are a proper nasty bastard, we can all see that.

mcbainne

You have to make it personal.

What the hell has the looks of his wife got to do with anything?

You are a proper nasty bastard, we can all see that.
Accuses someone of making it personal then finishes by using a personal insult.......as my old grandad used to say 'if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your hat off' :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'll explain as you seem particularly slow on the uptake.......He brought his wife into it by using her as an excuse to repeat the same kind of vile language you use and then lowered the tone even further by bringing a politicans looks into it

You're getting awfly prescious since it was you that started it by thinking you could be insulting about female politicians

doug56hl

Distinguished Member
You do realise I am a woman don't you?
Being a woman is not a get out clause for being a misogynist.
12 Ways to Spot a Female Misogynist

A new study has found that misognyistic tweets were written by women 52 percent of the time and men 48 percent. The study — conducted by social intelligence company Brandwatch on behalf of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label — used both automated and manual data analysis tools to analyse almost 19 million public tweets to explore the current climate of misogyny and masculinity on social media.

As part of the study, researchers analysed the language around 4 million tweets and found that women were more likely than men to use pejorative, misogynistic language.

The analysis excluded instances where misogynist terms were clearly used ironically or in a neutral context, e.g. "bitch please". Instead, the research focused on instances of hate speech, where language "intentionally attacked and offended" and "language where womanhood is being undermined", Ed Crook — lead researcher on the study — told Mashable.
On Twitter, women are more misogynistic than men

Aj33

This thread has become nothing to do with Brexit but an example of modern leftist, PC BS!!

gizlaroc

Not even that, I think it has more to do with a certain few who have a proper chip on their shoulder.

My grandad, who was born and bred in Foyers, always said to me "What do you call a Scotsman who isn't bitter and twisted?"
'I don't know?"
"A migrant." he replied.

C'mon guys, let's prove him wrong.

Last edited:

gizlaroc

Being a woman is not a get out clause for being a misogynist.
12 Ways to Spot a Female Misogynist

A new study has found that misognyistic tweets were written by women 52 percent of the time and men 48 percent. The study — conducted by social intelligence company Brandwatch on behalf of anti-bullying charity Ditch the Label — used both automated and manual data analysis tools to analyse almost 19 million public tweets to explore the current climate of misogyny and masculinity on social media.

As part of the study, researchers analysed the language around 4 million tweets and found that women were more likely than men to use pejorative, misogynistic language.

The analysis excluded instances where misogynist terms were clearly used ironically or in a neutral context, e.g. "bitch please". Instead, the research focused on instances of hate speech, where language "intentionally attacked and offended" and "language where womanhood is being undermined", Ed Crook — lead researcher on the study — told Mashable.
On Twitter, women are more misogynistic than men

Hahhahahahaahahahaha

mcbainne

I deserve the right to post vile abusive messages about politicians says the person throwing a hissy fit because they didn't like being called out for their posts

And they say anyone who votes to left a snowflake :rotfl:

gizlaroc

Of course I deserve the right to post things about politicians, if you find it vile that is up to you.

Your faux outrage is just wonderful.

10 out of 10.

Trending threads

Latest News

Netflix US subscriber growth slowed by competition
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Mini LED concept TV unveiled
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display to start OLED panel mass production at China plant
  • By Andy Bassett