• Leave with no deal

Votes: 122 74.4%
  • Leave with the WA without the backstop

Votes: 42 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to make more sense to cut out the middle man and just remain in that case.

I think we've caused enough problems with referenda.

Nope, i've no doubt after we leave it will be many many years before we even think of rejoining if ever.

Oh the tears.

Yeah they'll need another bridge for those.

Anyway, No.10 apparently saying now that the judges are politically biased, so calling into question the integrity of the judges. This lot really do have no shame.

Anyway, No.10 apparently saying now that the judges are politically biased, so calling into question the integrity of the judges. This lot really do have no shame.

Respect for the law and democracy on their terms.

I'm sure Corbyn will sort it all out. Terrifying really that that's the alternative.

All the more reason to get it done then rather than dragging it on, half in and half out indefinitely.

Is anyone happy with the current state of affairs?

I was referring to within the Tory party. Across the country though I expect no-one is, apart from those in the bookies placing bets we'll still be in the EU on 1st November. I might do meself.

Oh and I imagine the Queen isn't best pleased today either :D

The SNP are calling for a second one and have been since the day after they lost the first.

We had a referendum to leave the EU and should have left on the 29th March, we have not.

Are not the SNP calling for Indyref2 because we voted to leave the EU . I fully expect if some how we stay in the EU then the SNP will be happy to remain in the union .......NOT :smashin:;):D.

Is anyone happy with the current state of affairs?

Currency traders will be more than happy—they'll be ecstatic. The more unstable a currency, the more opportunities there are for making money.

Brexit = instability = big profits. Particularly for the large institutional traders who use computers to scalp profits from small, rapid rate changes.

Imagine the money you could make if you 'invested' a few million in politicians and parties who would push a country towards an unstable condition. Maybe 'invest' a bit of cash in newspapers who pushed a certain rhetoric, and think-tanks who lobby politicians to vote their way.

When the dust settles on Brexit, some people will have made billions from it. We won't know who they are, and we won't know what they did in the background. In the currency markets, one person's profit is another person's loss. In this case it will be the British people who will pay.

So it seems the government is now officially acting unlawfully. Until Tuesday at least. As the order it made for proroguing is now classed as null and void.

Parliament should be sitting.

Man, this Brexit lark is like trying to win a drag race with a car full of idiots constantly pulling the handbrake on.

Who, the remainer Judges?

So it seems the government is now officially acting unlawfully. Until Tuesday at least. As the order it made for proroguing is now classed as null and void.

Until it gets overruled in the supreme court.

And if parliament were sitting what would they be achieving, they've run out of things to vote against.

Last edited:

They'll be cancelling their conferences and going back then :laugh:

They'll be cancelling their conferences and going back then :laugh:

Exactly. The remain politicians think that the general public are so thick that they don't realise it was conference season anyway!

Knowing that, the stink they've kicked up and the performances of outrage just proves how ridiculous they are.

Do the remain politicians expect the general public are so easily fooled when they scream about dictators and death of democracy? The public can see them trying to overrule the referendum!

Last edited:
High Court of England & Wales Lawful.
Scottish Civil Court Unlawful.
Now the Supreme Court for best of three. How very EU.

Len's been at the whisky.

upload_2019-9-11_14-46-10.png

Len McCluskey warns PM could face citizen's arrest in Scotland

Nicola looking like a middle aged dad trying out cross dressing. Check out the replies.

Philip Sim on Twitter

Screenshot_20190911-145734_Twitter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom