Keep track of those bargains with PriceWatch

Z

zenki200

It's not very thorough though. I searched for the latest Scissor Sisters "WE ARE...." DVD (not for me! :suicide: ) and it said that DVDPOPCORN were cheapest at £10.49. I then had a look at CDWOW who had it for £8.99!!

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Shame we can't have a seperate pricewatch just for cd-wow so we can take into account the various unmentionable discounts ;)

Regards,
Valentino
:clown:

Z

zenki200

:confused: Sorry, have I missed something? I was merely pointing out that the prices listed are not a definative listing of retailers and not that CDWOW are any better than any other retailer???????

partyweb

Distinguished Member
partyweb said:
Shame we can't have a seperate pricewatch just for cd-wow so we can take into account the various unmentionable discounts ;)

What I meant was to have a site email me (like the new pricewatch facility) just for the cd-wow site as there are additional discounts to be had for this site ;)

Regards,
Valentino
:clown:

pmwhelan

Hey guys.
I contacted find-dvd.co.uk and they said that cd-wow sometimes lists DVDs as region 0 hence why it wasn't showing up on the search.
They said they'd look into it!
p

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom