Question Keep Needing To Input Verification Code On Amazon Prime.

Garrett

Don't know why keep having to deregister some stuff in my Amazon account setting and then get a new code when using my parents TV.
They don't have the TV hard wired but have it wi fi with BT.
All the devices in my house are wifi apart from the TV which is hard wired and all of them get in to Prime asp even if not using them for months at a time, but since I first logged my parents TV into Prime since the beginning of Dec I had to deregister there tv account and re register 3 times this will be the 4th when I do it.

Anyone know why their TV has this problem?

Last edited:

Garrett

Update although hub was on yesterday and on screen asked for verification(which I did not bother doing) I just went round and logged in OK:confused:

hippo99

Distinguished Member
A long shot, but don’t suppose they switch off the power at the mains (or on a timer) to the TV?

Garrett

A long shot, but don’t suppose they switch off the power at the mains (or on a timer) to the TV?
I told them not to but would not be surprised they tend can be on the ocd and do it without thinking, but saying that yesterday when I checked I had to verify but did not yet this morning tried and got though but never have an ounce of problem. Trouble compounded when I have to delete a device my parents and mine come up Samsung TV registered in Hawaii :eek: And sometimes delete my tv as well not knowing which is theres and which mine(shame you cant rename them).

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom