Bargain Expired Keep An Eye On Target For Cheap Digital Games

pburke90

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Target in the US seem to be randomly dropping the price of their digital download Nintendo Switch games. Cuphead randomly dropped to $9 the other day and this morning Yoshi's Crafted World was dropped to an unbelievable $2. šŸ˜² The offer has since expired, so you need to check regularly and be quick when you see an offer you like the price of.

It is easy to make an account on their website, you just need to give them your name, an e-mail address and a password, no address details required, and you can pay by Paypal with your UK account. They e-mail the codes instantly after Paypal payment is made. Once you have the code, you just need to change your region on My Nintendo to the USA, reload the eShop and then select 'Redeem Code'. Once the game is downloaded, you can change your region back on My Nintendo to the UK. Simples.

Target in the US seem to be randomly dropping the price of their digital download Nintendo Switch games. Cuphead randomly dropped to $9 the other day and this morning Yoshi's Crafted World was dropped to an unbelievable $2. šŸ˜² The offer has since expired, so you need to check regularly and be quick when you see an offer you like the price of.

It is easy to make an account on their website, you just need to give them your name, an e-mail address and a password, no address details required, and you can pay by Paypal with your UK account. They e-mail the codes instantly after Paypal payment is made. Once you have the code, you just need to change your region on My Nintendo to the USA, reload the eShop and then select 'Redeem Code'. Once the game is downloaded, you can change your region back on My Nintendo to the UK. Simples.
Any way of actually tracking when these 'deals' appear? I have checked several times today since your post and not noticed any reductions etc.

Any way of actually tracking when these 'deals' appear? I have checked several times today since your post and not noticed any reductions etc.
Reddit and HUKD is how I've spotted them.

They happen every few days going by the history so I wouldn't be checking every 20 minutes, but yes, if you keep an eye on Reddit or HDUK they are usually posted up very quick there after they are noticed.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom