KEb Mo' music DVD

Ian J

Banned
As a matter of interest the Keb Mo DVD that I ordered from DeepDiscountdvd on 16th October still hasn't turned up so I ordered it again from Ezydvd in Australia on 29th October and that copy arrived this morning.

C

Charlie Whitehouse

On Ian's recommendation, I ordered a copy from Ezydvd in Australia on 27/10 and it turned up last Friday!! Couldn't believe it! Cheers, Ian! :D

Ian J

Banned
Charlie and I bought this DVD as it was the one being used in the Arcam room at Manchester and we sat and listened to some of it through Arcam electronics and a bunch of expensive M&K speakers.

I tend to buy music that I have heard on demo (if I like it) as I find it makes a useful comparison for my own system.

Gallo were using Hell Freezes Over DVD but everyone already has that one :)

C

Charlie Whitehouse

Bone Daddy,

Like Ian, I bought this one for comparison purposes on my own system. That Arcam/M&K system at Manchester sounded really impressive - probably best sound at the show. I just wanted to see how my own system compared. One thing is clear, the twin M&K350 subs were set rather unnaturally loud for my taste. It just shows that a bit of extra bass oomph can make a system sound significantly more impressive than perhaps it really is. I can get the same effect with the HGS18 if I turn it up a lot, but it's not really natural to do so.

As for the music, it wouldn't usually be my cup of tea, but I like good quality recordings of almost anything, and I could quite happily sit and listen to this one all the way through. :)

Bone Daddy

I heard a small amount of this at manchester,but had to go - time constraints and all that,and never got round to finding out who it was :confused: sounded good,will check out a copy - thanks Charlie and IanJ.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom