KDS-55A2000 keeps restarting when changing channels

just12310

Standard Member
Hi my faithful KDS-55A2000 keeps restarting (some times, almost randomly) if channels are selected quickly in sucession:eek:. I have retuned but problem has not gone away. Could my signal be too strong ?

Any help welcome. Please ask if I need to post any further info.

Cheers

roops1967

Standard Member
I have the same problem with mine, reboots randomly when changing channels or just watching a channel. I had changed the lamp not too long ago and the last 1 blew when rebooting like this, very concerned it's gonna blow the new lamp like this soon! Have any of you guys found out what's going wrong???

TimeLord

i never came across this when i had mine, got rid of it about 6 months ago but it was an epic tv for me. Are all three of you using the same source for your picture? ie virgin media, sky, or the built in tuner. Maybe theres some relevance there.i had virgin, with no probs.
i used to remove the back now and then on mine and get rid of all the **** and dust, from fans etc etc. worth a try. good luck :D

just12310

Standard Member
On mine I had the software updated by repair company and problem stopped. They had to contact Sony to get to the bottom of the problem
Thx

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom