• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Kdl55nx813 55" 3d tv+3d bundle

Spudface

Standard Member
just called my local sony centre there's 2 deals available both for the £2750.00 (apparently with the VAT back from sony) still unsure even after the shop saying yes and some threads say you don't qualify. final price £2340.00

they have the
PS3 with GT5 2 x glasses and the bar or
3d BR player 5 3d blurays 2 x glasses and the bar.

if i didn't want the 5year warranty they will drop the price by a further £50.00 so i can pay £ 2297.00

the questions i have...

should i pay the little extra for the 903
will the 903 be replaced by the 913 any time soon
what pack do i go for, hows the ps3 for 3d blurays
has anyone in the london area found a cheaper price
all equipment is in stock and i can collect tomorrow

marky9074

That's a good price. My local Sony centre would not budge last Sunday and wanted 50% (£275) for the 3D pack... I eventually got it from House of Fraser for £2799.99 before VAT off..

marky9074

Oohhhh mannnn!!!! That's £100 than cheaper than mine! BUT it doesnt have 5 year warranty thrown in... that's £589 extra.... and £129 for for the bluray... ouch! I just tried to buy it to see how much delivery was, but it didn't leap out at me..

Last edited:

Spudface

Standard Member
sony store called me to day with a final deal...

KDL55NX813 with 3d BR player 5 3d blurays 2 x glasses and the bar + 5 year warranty for £2700.00 delivered... i guess less the VAT offer.

think im going for it in the morning

marky9074

That is a good price... maybe I should go back to the Sony centre, as still no news on delivery...

Spudface

Standard Member
i would tbh... i had the 52 - 903 on order in july 10 but after waiting 2 months cancelled it... 55 813 is in stock and comet are doing it at the 2700 price get the sony centre to match it at least

marky9074

i would tbh... i had the 52 - 903 on order in july 10 but after waiting 2 months cancelled it... 55 813 is in stock and comet are doing it at the 2700 price get the sony centre to match it at least

I did think of asking them to match Comets, but until I can find a like for like i.e. with 5 years warranty...

jmac

Distinguished Member
any cloudyness on black screens in a dark room?

Spudface

Standard Member
no that ive noticed... atm however only watched tv for about 1hr tonight then watched monster house 3D... ok for my 1st 3d movie

centurion

Standard Member
anyone tried this with a SKY HD or V+HD box yet... i need to wait for my HDMI cables to arrive but it seems to do a great job at scaling the SD to the TV.... :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom