KDL40W4000 Leaning Forward ???

jbmatey

Standard Member
Hi All ... I Have just Bought a KDL40W4000 ... ( From Sony Center Great Price ) ... ( What A Great Bit Of Kit ) :thumbsup: ... Could Anyone Tell Me How To Ajust The Stand So That The Screen Is Vertical ??? ... It Seems To Lean Forward A Little :thumbsdow
All The Very best From
Jbmatey

table manners

Novice Member
The sony stands are not as good as they used to be.i would take it back.
I have seen this before but its never been that bad.any pics to show.

Batman182

Novice Member
I have a strap that i got with my 40w2000 and it screws onto the tv and the table, did you not get one with it?

table manners

Novice Member
I have a strap that i got with my 40w2000 and it screws onto the tv and the table, did you not get one with it?
The strap you talk of is screwed to the stand not the tv and will not stop the tv from tilting forward,its just a safety strap to help it from falling over if knocked.
The build on your w2000 is much better then the new sony tv's,as some tend to lean forward even when tightly screwed to the stand.

T

torrent69

I have same issues with my Sony tv, even on a flat balanced surface you can see the tv leaning forward from a side view. Anyone ever figure exactly what the issues may be?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom