• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question KDL-42W829B Replacement PSU

jamie-m

Established Member
Hi everyone :)

I'm in need of a replacement PSU for a Sony KDL-42W829B but I'm unsure which one I need so would very much appreciate if someone could help me out!

Sony say the approved spare parts supplier is EET Europarts. But on the website (link below) they have seven different PSUs listed for the 42W829B. Not only different part numbers but even different Wattage (100w & 120W!) plus worse still none of the seven match the part number I have!

Buy accessories for Sony KDL-42W829B online at EET Europarts

The one I have is Model no: ACDP-120E02 and Part no: 149273116

If anyone could confirm if any they sell are suitable that would be awesome :)

I'd rather buy from them knowing they are Sony's approved partner and get a new, genuine PSU than take a chance elsewhere.

Thanks,
Jamie

jamie-m

Established Member
Thanks for the quick reply! :)

I have already emailed both EET Europarts and Sony, hopefully they get back to me soon. For some reason though I'm not confident on a properly detailed response. Just based on past experience i guess :(

There are so many knowledgeable people on here I thought someone may know, although I appreciate its a somewhat obscure question.

I do note a seller on eBay that states you will be randomly supplied with one of three Sony part numbers as they are compatible so thats interesting.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom