KDFE50A12U smudge on the screen?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by rhysdean, Mar 22, 2006.

1. rhysdean

rhysdean

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone got a KDFE50A12U delivered yesterday to replace my "broken" LG dlp rptv, but noticed that there is a mark on the screen just to the right of centre of the screen, it looks like a smudge or slighty darker patch about the size of a golf ball on the inside of the screen! :eek:

Has anybody else has had the same thing on theres. I was wondering if this is normal or not before i call empire direct up to get a replacment. :(

The only time i can see it is when the picture is dark or mostly red! :confused:

Thanks in advance

Dean.

2. Dazzyman

Dazzyman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Na it should be fine all across the board when its on. You get the illusion of a white patch in the middle when its off as thats light reflecting but on it should be perfect (Ive posted a load of pics in the get your pics out section on here for u to check).

3. rhysdean

rhysdean

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers for the reply but think its something to do with the IRIS function when i turn this down or off it dissapears.

Lovely tv compared to the LG but may be because of the brightness.

do get the white hase in the middle but this is when its on and its slightly to the right and up of centre. wierd but i can live with it now anyway.:smashin:

4. DOG187

DOG187

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    no probs with mine either , may be a fault ??