KD32NX100 Stand

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by muscat, Oct 23, 2002.

1. muscat

muscat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I will shortly be taking delivery of a NX100 and am wondering which of my other appliances I will be able to fit on the shelves.

Can anyone tell me the size of the shelves and the maximum possible height between them?

2. Klingon

Klingon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent choice of TV. Very poorly designed stand. I am work so don't have measurements but can give you an idea.

I currently have under TV:

Marantz sr5200
    Sky box
    Pioneer DV444
    and Standard VCR

To fit these underneath I had to take out bottom shelf and had to have Sky box on top of DVD player sid by side with amp (VCR on top shelf). I am now thinking of taking out the VCR and connecting it upstairs (only really used to tape missus soaps) but will still have to take out top shelf to get equipment on top of each other. The top shelf is just too close to the TV. I even bought the thin DV444 so as to make room but miscalculated.

Sony should know what standard equipment people have nowadays. Ah well thinking about getting Sky+ so I can get rid of VCR for good.