Kaylea Titford

Ilovewaffles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This must be the most horrendously distress case I have ever heard. I watched the Judge’s summing up today and the follow points occurred to me:
When Kaylea and her sister sent text messages for help, who were they to, and why were they not heeded?
Did the family never visit, and saw what a terrible state she was in?
Didn’t the school send any one round? Perhaps they did and were fobbed off.
They were offered help from the GP and never took it? The Gp could have done a home visit, having not seen her for some time.
Were neighbours not aware of her distress and conditions of abject squalor?
The sentences weren’t nearly long enough. I keep thinking of what that poor girl went through, and her last hours, screaming , and her father texting her to tell her to shut up. She died alone, uncomforted and in her own filth. I cannot think of words strong enough to describe how I feel.
Parents who killed daughter through neglect in lockdown are jailed

Last edited:
I don't know the ins and Outs of the case, but it does seem like a very light sentence. Six years- really ?

This must be the most horrendously distress case I have ever heard. I watched the Judge’s summing up today and the follow points occurred to me:
When Kaylea and her sister sent text messages for help, who were they to, and why were they not heeded?
Did the family never visit, and saw what a terrible state she was in?
Didn’t the school send any one round? Perhaps they did and were fobbed off.
They were offered help from the GP and never took it? The Gp could have done a home visit, having not seen her for some time.
Were neighbours not aware of her distress and conditions of abject squalor?
The sentences weren’t nearly long enough. I keep thinking of what that poor girl went through, and her last hours, screaming , and her father texting her to tell her to shut up. She died alone, uncomforted and in her own filth. I cannot think of words strong enough to describe how I feel.

This was the most disgusting case and I shudder to think how that poor girl must have suffered. I think the parents got off far too lightly and should have had stiffer sentences.

A joke. In cases of neglect like this I'd have sentenced them to live in their own piss and shit for 7 years. Locked in a cell with no toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, nothing.

See how they got on.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom