Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D Blu Ray?

marcaaron22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is this going to be release in 3D? as they have added a release date on Amazon UK but theres no mention of it being in 3D

If not in UK, what about Amazon US? As they get every damn thing (lucky s*ds)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
sent the following to dvdworldusa.com:

Hi, I am looking at ordering Katy Perry The Movie: Part Of Me 3D / Blu-ray Combo (Multi-Region), can you confirm whether or not it's in 3D and multi-region?
Also I am in the UK, do I have to pay customs/tax charges?

Thanks,

this was the reply from dvdworldusa.com:

Hi Marc,

There are two Blu-ray versions, a Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy:
http://www.dvdworldusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=93326
and a Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy:
http://www.dvdworldusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=93327

We expect this to be multi-region, as it's a Paramount release and with a very small number of exceptions, they generally release all titles as multi-region.

There are no customs charges to pay, just the item cost and delivery.

Has anyone Pre ordered Katy Perry - Part of Me 3D Blu-Ray yet?

Anyone received this import yet? It states released 18th September (today) in US but the UK it's not until November, the US it's available in 3D but the UK there's no mention of it in 3D

2 advantages of the US release (if it's multi-region):
1. Released in 3D
2. Released earlier than UK

Are these true? Just sounds too good to be true, that is all..

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I received mine a few days ago from DVDWorldUSA, turned up the day after released in the US.

The 3D and 2D blu rays are multi region but I think the DVD is Region 1. However the copy I got was recalled due to the 2D disc not having the special features, so I'm waiting for a reply about getting a replacement disc.

Scotty2cky said:
I received mine a few days ago from DVDWorldUSA, turned up the day after released in the US.

The 3D and 2D blu rays are multi region but I think the DVD is Region 1. However the copy I got was recalled due to the 2D disc not having the special features, so I'm waiting for a reply about getting a replacement disc.

Should I order it and contact them about the replacement disc or should I just wait?
Also can you describe the cover, is it the limited edition purple cover or is it just the normal cover (the one where Katy Perry is stood at a dressing table)?

Should I order it and contact them about the replacement disc or should I just wait?
Also can you describe the cover, is it the limited edition purple cover or is it just the normal cover (the one where Katy Perry is stood at a dressing table)?

As far as I know all the copies with the wrong disc aren't on sale anymore, so unless you're buying from someone on ebay or amazon you should be ok.

As far as what the cover looks like, it's the limited edition cover, sadly not a slip cover but still looks good. Photo

Richard said:
Review here.

Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D Blu-ray

Doesn't sound worthwhile to import the 3D version.

I'm a fan of Katy Perry so even though the 3D is going to be rubbish, I feel that as a fan it's just mainly for 'collection' purposes

Just ordered from DVDWorldUSA.com last night,

What is the setlist on the Blu-Ray?

Just ordered from DVDWorldUSA.com last night,

What is the setlist on the Blu-Ray?

On the 2D blu ray disc it's meant to have Waking Up in Vegas and Last Friday Night performances. Most other songs are featured throughout the movie although I would have much prefered a full concert.

Status updated from 'pending' to 'awaiting stock'
Hate it when that happens..

Scotty2cky said:

Hi, did you manage to get the replacement disc?

Hi, did you manage to get the replacement disc?

Not yet but they've emailed me back asking for a bunch of codes off the disc. They've said disc is sent our a day or two after they receive my email so hopefully I'll get it soon.

Received it this morning, what extras should be on the blu ray disc?

Attachments

• image-3246519479.jpg
    image-3246519479.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 649
Received it this morning, what extras should be on the blu ray disc?

Damn! Your's looks much better than mine, a little disappointed with mine now.

Mine doesn't have any special features but it's meant to have 2 full songs and some other stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom