Katie Price, what has she done now

Have posts been deleted? Because I’m not really seeing “horrendous” language here.

As for her family, no one here is slagging off her kids, but she clearly has other family members who are enablers of her stupid, careless behavior.
I wondered about this post also but just put it down to a random offended person.
Is he saying that having kids even disabled kids is a licence to act like a prat?

Horrendous language used on here , she did wrong of course but.she is still just a person with faults and a family who have done nothing wrong
This is very compassionate of you, Seb, but I feel your compassion is misplaced here.

She is a repeat offender and a vehicle can be a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands. If she had crashed her car and killed an innocent person, would you still be pointing out her faults and her family in her defence?

At some point she has to take responsibility for her actions. She's not a child, she's 43 with children of her own who, presumably, need her.

She seems to be constantly going into rehab, but nothing changes. I hope she receives a prison sentence, not suspended, has a reality check and finally learns the lesson of responsible behaviour.

The decision to drive without a valid licence (suspended, banned) and valid insurance (defacto, licence not valid) being taken whilst under the influence of mind-altering substances (irrational), may be some defence to the driving misdemeanors.
That doesn't take away from the rational decision to put mind-altering substances into her body, for which suitable 'treatment' should be applied.
I think that's how the solicitors portray it; "I'm really sorry for breaking driving law that ended up in an RTC, but I wasn't in my right mind then and if I have some help getting clean I won't do it again."
Which obviously 'this time' will be seen through.

She once said on a program when on a program commenting on Page 3 model Lacey being in Big Brother. Models are thick as pig shit. err was she not in the same paper doing the same. Did she not only get one question right on Tipping Point Lucky Stars! I dont know how Lacey would have done but she has 10GCSE's and made investments and now worth $145 million.
So could not have been referring to Lacey but! :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Horrendous language used on here , she did wrong of course but.she is still just a person with faults and a family who have done nothing wrong
What horrendous language? Nobody has criticised her family. She’s an adult that’s been given many chances to sort herself out. All anyone is asking is that the law ignores her celebrity status and gives her a punishment that has real consequences for her. She could easily have killed someone or herself. I don’t know why she hasn’t also been charged with dangerous driving and drug driving.

The decision to drive without a valid licence (suspended, banned) and valid insurance (defacto, licence not valid) being taken whilst under the influence of mind-altering substances (irrational), may be some defence to the driving misdemeanors.
That doesn't take away from the rational decision to put mind-altering substances into her body, for which suitable 'treatment' should be applied.
I think that's how the solicitors portray it; "I'm really sorry for breaking driving law that ended up in an RTC, but I wasn't in my right mind then and if I have some help getting clean I won't do it again."
Which obviously 'this time' will be seen through.
Being under the influence is absolutely no defence otherwise every drunk driver would use it.

Being under the influence is absolutely no defence otherwise every drunk driver would use it.
It's its own offence DUI and I wouldn't expect a licenced and insured driver to offer it up as an excuse for driving unlicenced and uninsured.
But in the subject case here, it might be an option worth considering.

What horrendous language? Nobody has criticised her family. She’s an adult that’s been given many chances to sort herself out. All anyone is asking is that the law ignores her celebrity status and gives her a punishment that has real consequences for her. She could easily have killed someone or herself. I don’t know why she hasn’t also been charged with dangerous driving and drug driving.
Feels a bit odd explaining this to someone called Judge but.. 🤣
We don't charge or punish people based on what could have happened.

I'm guessing there was no evidence of her dangerous driving (there is a lot of evidence required to prove dangerous driving, especially over careless and inconsiderate driving) and I'm guessing that there was no Field Impairment Test carried out as she had just been in a collision and to my understanding I don't think they test blood for drug driving.

However, collision and she is breath tested, provides a sample over the limit. Pretty much a slam dunk.

This scumbag has got away with it yet again...

How many Sussex judges are there that she can give bj's to !!!

Yip she keeps on escaping justice. A 16 week suspended jail term after admitting drink-driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash. She also admitted taking drugs while driving. She also got a 2 year driving ban. Which won't stop her.

Price was also sentenced to 100 hours of unpaid work and 20 sessions of rehabilitation work with probation. There was no separate penalty for driving without insurance.

She was also ordered to pay £213 in costs - and already owes the court £7,358. She could face prison for the outstanding court fees, although the judge has given her time to settle.

All three emergency services "had to use up precious resources dealing [with the crash] at a time when they were already stretched", the judge said.

"You appear to think you are above the law," she told Price, adding that the star has one of the worst driving records she has ever seen and was lucky not to be going to prison.

Well the Judge has certainly put her above the law, f*****g hopeless.

Last edited:
I can only assume that her children are the only thing that's keeping her out of jail, but I do wonder what it will actually take for her to actually serve time for something.

....I can't believe she has even generated 11 pages in this thread - who the fudge cares what she's gone and done now.
:rolleyes:

I can only assume that her children are the only thing that's keeping her out of jail, but I do wonder what it will actually take for her to actually serve time for something.
Her children - apart from Harvey - all have fathers who apparently take better care of them than she does.

Does she actually have any fans? I have never came across anyone who actually likes her

No.
I just don't get how someone with so many drink/drug/drive offences can be given yet another free pass.
Can you ?
What free pass? She pleaded guilty and was sentenced. Her suspended sentence is in line with current guidelines. Prisons are full.

What free pass? She pleaded guilty and was sentenced. Her suspended sentence is in line with current guidelines. Prisons are full.
So she's had multiple drink/drug drive arrests and yet no prison time.
You obviously don't have to risk your life driving around Sussex !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom