Katie Price, what has she done now

If that wasn’t a “celebrity” and I use the term loosely that did this, they’d be jailed
Lock her up, only way she’ll learn about right and wrong
What if she killed somebody?

Don't hold your breath for a long jail sentence.

There was a car crash near me a couple of years ago where the drugged up banned driver actually killed someone and he got 3 years!
A young lad (23) suffered life changing injuries whilst he was hit by a 30 year old woman near my village ,she was way over the limit and had large amounts of cocaine in her system , the lad was on the pavement waiting for a lift home , she was banned from driving for 2 years ,had to pay £350 in costs and carried on with her life , absolutely disgusting .

I was thinking what is she famous for? Had to google it. In others words, not a lot.

I was thinking what is she famous for? Had to google it. In others words, not a lot.
Getting her whams out in the beginning. Then having a lot of children. Having her whams made smaller / larger. Then finally having a lot of cheap / awful plastic surgery to her face.

I've always known that the American judicial systems leans heavily in favour towards the rich and famous.

Our system is no better now.
Hang on, she's not been sentenced yet.

From memory, drink drive carries a MAXIMUM of 6 months custody and she should a ban of 1 year or up to 3 of she's been convicted of it twice in 10 years.

Disqualified driving, sentencing depends on which category she fits in to, I think she would be Cat 2 (but I've not got all the info in front of me and it's half past midnight and I've just got home from work and I'm knackered 🤣) so maybe 12 custodial to serve concurrently with the drink drive sentencing..

But like I say, this is only my opinion and i don't have all the information..

A lot of judging without knowing the whole story here. I suspect that will get worse if she doesn't get jailed. Personally I cant stand her. I'm most concerned about people being safe from her coked up and crashing into them in her car and also her kids, especially Harvey, who would suffer distress being away from his mum for a long period. I hope a suitable sentence can be worked out to resolve those issues as best as possible.

A lot of judging without knowing the whole story here. I suspect that will get worse if she doesn't get jailed. Personally I cant stand her. I'm most concerned about people being safe from her coked up and crashing into them in her car and also her kids, especially Harvey, who would suffer distress being away from his mum for a long period. I hope a suitable sentence can be worked out to resolve those issues as best as possible.
Harvey no longer lives with her, he’s at a residential college. Her other four kids are already with their fathers. She’s plead guilty to all the offences and her previous six bans are a matter of public record. She’s had more chances than most people get. Time for her to experience some real consequences.

A young lad (23) suffered life changing injuries whilst he was hit by a 30 year old woman near my village ,she was way over the limit and had large amounts of cocaine in her system , the lad was on the pavement waiting for a lift home , she was banned from driving for 2 years ,had to pay £350 in costs and carried on with her life , absolutely disgusting .
That's shocking but not surprising. Yet another example of a broken justice system. There's no deterrent for many types of crime.

This one was in the paper yesterday. It was a miracle no one was killed. They were given a woeful prison sentence but, pathetically, it was suspended. Video in article....

and-ri-take-my-clothes-anditwill-be-shameless-cause-everyone-1095664.png

Harvey no longer lives with her, he’s at a residential college. Her other four kids are already with their fathers. She’s plead guilty to all the offences and her previous six bans are a matter of public record. She’s had more chances than most people get. Time for her to experience some real consequences.
Looking at the photos in The Sun yesterday, taken as she was released from custody, she was wearing a pair of fluffy pink slippers with no backs (mules?). So was that the footwear that she was driving in I wonder. If so, then no wonder she lost control of the vehicle.

She does need a custodial sentence as she is a serial offender for whom laws, fines and bans mean nothing.

I saw in one of the rags she's said she admitted to being under the influence of drink and drugs and was feeling lonely, so while disqualified from driving, decided it was a good idea to drive to see a friend.

I'm absolutely sure of course, this friend didn't happen to have more drugs on them for her to purchase.

Her solicitor said due to her bankruptcy shenanigans her house may be repossessed. Yet she can afford £5k a week at The Priory.
I'm sure, of course, there are no cheaper options than the most heavily publicised treatment clinic in the UK and there is no particular reason celebs (Look at me, look at me) choose it over others.

I saw in one of the rags she's said she admitted to being under the influence of drink and drugs and was feeling lonely, so while disqualified from driving, decided it was a good idea to drive to see a friend.

I'm absolutely sure of course, this friend didn't happen to have more drugs on them for her to purchase.

Her solicitor said due to her bankruptcy shenanigans her house may be repossessed. Yet she can afford £5k a week at The Priory.
I'm sure, of course, there are no cheaper options than the most heavily publicised treatment clinic in the UK and there is no particular reason celebs (Look at me, look at me) choose it over others.
It was at 6
.20 in the morning, if someone came to my house at that time I'd assume someone had died.

Horrendous language used on here , she did wrong of course but.she is still just a person with faults and a family who have done nothing wrong

Horrendous language used on here , she did wrong of course but.she is still just a person with faults and a family who have done nothing wrong
Have posts been deleted? Because I’m not really seeing “horrendous” language here.

As for her family, no one here is slagging off her kids, but she clearly has other family members who are enablers of her stupid, careless behavior.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom