Katie Price, what has she done now

The BBC gave up on getting their facts right quite sometime ago.
And she is only 43 I would have put her older?
They certainly did!

Yes, she’s hasn’t aged all that well from that fresh faced actually nice looking girl who 1st appeared. Although it was 25 years ago 😮

I knew she was 43 as I’m exactly the same age as her bar 10 days.

I think she's had about 6 bans from about 20 driving offences over the years including drink driving, mobile phone usage and lots of speeding.
I think it's high time some magistrates gave careful consideration to a custodial sentence for her complete disregard for the law and for the criminal justice system and her repeat offending. Not to mention this time resulting in a car crash dur to more drink driving and drug use.

Only downside to this would be that when she gets out, it'll be more magazine and newspaper articles and TV appearances about her life "behind bars"..

And as a side note even though she claimed bankruptcy a while back she still has her £1,400,000 mansion and has been driving around in a £60,000 Range Rover...

Last edited:
It didn’t mention the drug or drink driving on the news, only driving without insurance, and driving while disqualified ( as if that’s not bad enough!)

It didn’t mention the drug or drink driving on the news, only driving without insurance, and driving while disqualified ( as if that’s not bad enough!)
I suppose driving while banned and without insurance are facts, the drink and drugs are probably only hearsay at the moment.

Her licence needs to be removed permanently.
They never seem to do that with these celebrity multiple offences cases, and no doubt her lawyer will plead she won’t be able to visit poor Harvey if her licence is taken away, resulting in mental health problems!

....I'm sorry but who the fudge cares?????!
Maybe the family of the person that she kills or seriously injures the next time that she is driving whilst banned, driving whilst under the influence of drink or drugs?

Don't hold your breath for a long jail sentence.

There was a car crash near me a couple of years ago where the drugged up banned driver actually killed someone and he got 3 years!

That old "I'm checking into the Priory" get-out-of-jail card. Hope it doesn't work this time.

I've always known that the American judicial systems leans heavily in favour towards the rich and famous.

Our system is no better now.

Apparently just entered rehab.

I sincerely hope that when she’s finished her rehab and is finally sentenced that an example is made of her and she receives the maximum custodial sentence. For far too long she has flouted the law and her many driving bans with no real consequences. Her children are with their fathers and will probably be better looked after there. Whilst I have every sympathy for her struggle with substance abuse I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who risks the lives of others by getting in her car in such an unfit state.

By pleading guilty and going into rehab voluntarily she's hoping to either totally escape prison or just get a very short weekend away which either way this is going to provide her with some money since shes bankrupt.

I'm sure her fans will still thinks she's done nothing wrong and would vote for her to be woman of the century.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom