Katie Price ; WTF has she done now

owl61uk

This not a lets all bash Katie Price post, but I do worry for her mental health

Price has travelled to Turkey (on the Red list) to have even more surgery done on her already cosmetically enhanced body. Is there something wrong with this woman. Surely her priority should be for her children and there upbringing.

She has always been attention seeking and she certainly was an attractive woman, if somewhat false. But at her age why is she now having all this work done. her last experience of cosmetic surgery did not go well. I thought she was settling down a bit and helping her son Harvey

Does the clinic has any scruples or are they simply happy to take her money

Katie Price filmed crying in pain as she comes round from latest cosmetic surgery

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
Sadly it's an addiction for some, what they see of themselves in the mirror is not what we see and they want to change it.

Aside from that though, she does look after Harvey well from what is reported and one thing I have not seen suggested generally is that she's been putting her kids pretty much first in her life

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
Wonder where she gets the money as she's been declared bankrupt and is trying to get out of paying back £3M+ to creditors.

Mind you if she had the money she probably wouldn't be off abroad to get cosmetic surgery as that's always a good idea.

I saw a while ago her 13-year old daughter obviously takes glamour tips from mum.

2_Princess-Andre.jpg

Not sure how parents would feel about that but to me it's horrific.

Sidenote

There used to be a clinic opposite my workplace that did botox injections.

The laughs we used to get at the people who came out with trout pouts and permanently shocked expressions. They looked ridiculous.

The really surprising thing was how young some of them were. Women in their early 20's getting fillers and enhancers. I'm sure there's a large generation of regret in there.

Lucy Van Pelt

Distinguished Member
Not a good role model at all

I would have more empathy for her if she focused more on her poor son instead of her looks

owl61uk

Wonder where she gets the money as she's been declared bankrupt and is trying to get out of paying back £3M+ to creditors.

Mind you if she had the money she probably wouldn't be off abroad to get cosmetic surgery as that's always a good idea.

I saw a while ago her 13-year old daughter obviously takes glamour tips from mum.

View attachment 1552992

Sidenote

The laughs we used to get at the people who came out with trout pouts and permanently shocked expressions. They looked ridiculous.

The really surprising thing was how young some of them were. Women in their early 20's getting fillers and enhancers. I'm sure there's a large generation of regret in there.
OMG what is that. I know beauty is skin deep but what has this poor girl done to herself.
I dont doubt Price can be a good parent she adores Harvey and her love there is unconditional

Autumn Rain

View attachment 1552992

Sidenote

That makes her look years older than 13 (as well as being an awful look generally). Pretty creepy if you ask me.

Last I heard Price was living in squalor. One would hope that she would turn that around, for her children's sake if not her own, before getting any cosmetic procedures.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
Having had a google, the reason for the procedures, a facelift and full body liposuction no less.

Shock, surprise and can you believe it.....

Her upcoming wedding to the current sucker she's engaged to.

Ilovewaffles

She was attractive when younger, but I wouldn’t say beautiful. The nose job did improve her looks and she should have stopped there. She’s had so many face lifts etc, she’s ruined her face. A face lift should last at least 10 years , so no way did she need several already, and certainly not starting at such a young age.
A lot of people wonder how she affords these procedures , and it was suggested that she endorses the surgeons in exchange for freebies, which I think is the likely answer . No one has mentioned her luminous , dazzling teeth, known as her “ Turkey teeth” She’s had a teeth makeover several times , which must have weakened her original teeth. Apparently, she’s already gone back once to Turkey as some crowns came off.
Rather than trying to lose weight, she went for liposuction, which will have to be repeated in the future( plus bum lift)
Much is made of her being a super mum- her children live with their fathers most of the time. Harvey comes home from residential care for holidays , and she is good at handling his moods, as he does get violent when upset, which must be scary.
Princess seems to have very full lips, as if she’d had fillers which she wouldn’t be allowed to at that age , so perhaps she’s used a topical lip plumper. Just hope she doesn’t follow the same path as her mother , but under her Dad and his wife’s guidance, she probably won’t.

aVdub

Banned

View attachment 1552992

Sidenote

Go a 20 year old niece that's into Botox injections and is going to get her lips done.

I said to her that she'd end up looking like a shocked baboons arse and it just fell on deaf ears.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Judge Mental

I don’t know why anyone would claim shes a good mother. She’s exploited all of her children in the media for money since they were born. She’s frequently splashed across the tabloids with half her body on display and she’s been photographed taking drugs and drink driving, She’s got a different husband every other year. If she didn’t have a flash lifestyle and instead lived on a council estate social services would be involved!

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
Surely that’s just an Instagram filter or similar that’s been applied to the photo?
ie

It would appear to be real. It is The Sun, however.

wiz

Distinguished Member
The real question you guys NEED to answer is after all this work is done would you?

hippo99

Distinguished Member

It would appear to be real. It is The Sun, however.
Definitely just make-up & use of Instagram filters on the previous pic though.

Sans make-up & filters picture from that link
3437793E-C46B-4A91-A977-E4A1F2FBB9F2.jpeg

dbc243

Standard Member
I have a young daughter and i worry for the day she wants to look like someone off the ’net.

God help any boys she brings home though, something to look forward to!

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I have a young daughter and i worry for the day she wants to look like someone off the ’net.

God help any boys she brings home though, something to look forward to!
A lot of peer pressure on kids nowadays.
Can’t really ‘switch off’ from it anymore like when I was young, as everyone is always connected all the time, so constantly bombarded by this.

dmpoole

13 years ago I had the most gorgeous looking boss ever and over the next 11 years she got better looking where standing with her daughters they genuinely all looked like sisters.
2 years ago she started on the face modifications including pouty lips but the funny thing was that every time she posted a selfie it was only women replying saying beautiful, gorgeous amazing and so on, it seemed that blokes didn't want to reply.
Yesterday she posted a picture from 5 years ago and within an hour at least 50 blokes were repyling beautiful, gorgeous amazing and so on including myself.
She then asked the question "Do you all really prefer me from 5 years ago?" and it was a resounding yes from all of us.
I honestly don't know why women think it's attractive.

D

Deleted member 27989

Agreed. I find it a very ugly look. Give me a naturally beautiful woman who doesn’t need makeup like my wife any day.

plymouthbloke1974

View attachment 1552992

Sidenote

Sorry but whenever I see pictures like this….
99FD7A43-1CF6-429C-A8BE-714593536D7C.jpeg

…. all I think of is this….

F18EA2B2-74AB-4A77-AB50-2B4F5F98E492.jpeg

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Piega launches Ace Wireless speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
M&K Sound launches V+ Series subwoofers