Katie Hopkins sacked

I called her out on the tweet before she changed it. I then got to enjoy 48 hours of non stop abuse from her followers. About 1000 tweets calling me a Nazi, a Cuck, a Paedophile, and had the pleasure of holocaust deniers plying me with their warped logic and telling me that I'm the reason IS are winning. To see this news this morning was like that scene from Shawshank when Andy emerges from the river of shit into the light. I could not gloat more.

Can't imagine why anyone would take her seriously enough to listen in the first place

Got really excited for a moment, but then realised the title only said "sacked" :(

I must be the only one on the forum who liked 90% of what she said. Not enough people like her, thats why nothing ever gets done.

Final solution lol.

Dimwit. People need to understand that there is no quick, short term solution. As united nations, we have the power and money to achieve pretty much anything we want, but its important we don't abuse that power.

Every action has a reaction and if we think things are bad now with IS, it will get a hell of a lot worse if we go chasing gung-ho solutions. We can't give IS any more 'reasons' to recruit sympathisers and fence sitters and by acting gung-ho, thats exactly what will happen.

I must be the only one on the forum who liked 90% of what she said. Not enough people like her, thats why nothing ever gets done.

Well according to the outcome of the recent US election, 50% of America is like her. While you may find that reassuring and life affirming, I find it fudgeing terrifying.

Her plan to solve the Migration Crisis: Gun boats. Shoot desperate families fleeing from war

Her plan to solve Islamic Terrorism: A Final Solution, which any person with a modicum of historical knowledge knows mean the systematic extermination of a perceived religious and racial underclass.

Ok, that's bad enough but what I find really sickening about her is that I don't even believe she believes in the things she says. I 100% believe that she says things to be as controversial as possible to drive ad revenue to her employers websites or to further build her brand.

In my view, she is essentially a whore, paid to spread hate, misery, and division at whatever target her employers point her at.

The one thing I liked most about her is how she stuck up for Brexit voters. From watching, listening to her videos from her radio air time I beleave that most remainers think that Brexit voters are either thick, stupid or lack any knowledge of what they were voting for.

The one thing I liked most about her is how she stuck up for Brexit voters. From watching, listening to her videos from her radio air time I beleave that most remainers think that Brexit voters are either thick, stupid or lack any knowledge of what they were voting for.

I doubt very many rational people who voted Brexit either needed or wanted her sort of "help".

I doubt very many rational people who voted Brexit either needed or wanted her sort of "help".

I understand that alot of people dont like her, either because of the way she conducts herself or what she says, but for me I can relate to alot of what she says.

forum full of snowflakes ran by lefties.

#deathbyIRAsupportinglabour

I'm not a Jeremy Corbyn fan by any stretch but at least he has some sense about sensitive issues like the IRA and the IS situation. He recognises that things that USA do are also a reflection on the UK (and allied nations in general) and you need to address these issues very carefully indeed.

General election 2017: Corbyn pledges change 'at home and abroad' on terror - BBC News

He's basically saying that with the way Trump is behaving, we might want to distance ourselves somewhat from his policies and that Trump is adding fuel to the fire and that we shouldn't do the same. I agree.

In reference to the IRA - what happened in bloody Sunday was a massive mistake by the British Army and lessons have been learned from that. Bloody Sunday was basically a green light for mass IRA recruitment and its very easy to see why people were basically lining up to join the IRA. Those mistakes have been learned from, so lets not let history repeat itself and have the same thing happen with IS. If our behaviours are wrong, then the next step is more IS sympathisers starting to agree with their actions and things get worse, rather than better.

Its a very difficult situation to find the balance but using our military strength, changing laws etc to 'fix' the issue, isn't the solution. If only it was so simple.

beats me how people take offence at words - I just tend to laugh, ignore, discuss, whatever is appropriate at the time.

We truly are in generation snowflake times.

forum full of snowflakes ran by lefties.

#deathbyIRAsupportinglabour

Go away leftie.
Most people are neither left wing or right wing, but in the middle. I'm left wing about somethings, and right wing on other things.

If you think everyone is left or right, then everyone who is not left wing must be a Nazi then?

I'm not a Jeremy Corbyn fan by any stretch but at least he has some sense about sensitive issues like the IRA and the IS situation. He recognises that things that USA do are also a reflection on the UK (and allied nations in general) and you need to address these issues very carefully indeed.

General election 2017: Corbyn pledges change 'at home and abroad' on terror - BBC News

He's basically saying that with the way Trump is behaving, we might want to distance ourselves somewhat from his policies and that Trump is adding fuel to the fire and that we shouldn't do the same. I agree.

In reference to the IRA - what happened in bloody Sunday was a massive mistake by the British Army and lessons have been learned from that. Bloody Sunday was basically a green light for mass IRA recruitment and its very easy to see why people were basically lining up to join the IRA. Those mistakes have been learned from, so lets not let history repeat itself and have the same thing happen with IS. If our behaviours are wrong, then the next step is more IS sympathisers starting to agree with their actions and things get worse, rather than better.

Its a very difficult situation to find the balance but using our military strength, changing laws etc to 'fix' the issue, isn't the solution. If only it was so simple.

Careful now, defending the IRA? Danmc will call you a terrorist sympathising cuck next and blame you directly for every death of the troubles.

Most people are neither left wing or right wing, but in the middle. I'm left wing about sonethings, and right wing on other things.

If you think everyone is left or right, then everyone who is not left wing must be a Nazi then?

Not at all, I dont know the guy but from the posts he has writen, thats how he sounds to me.

Careful now, defending the IRA? Danmc will call you a terrorist sympathising cuck next and blame you directly for every death of the troubles.
Lol.
The thing about Corbyn, he understands the IRA of old have nothing but dying embers left in their fire. He knows not to rekindle it - leave it in the past as the past is where it belongs.

beats me how people take offence at words - I just tend to laugh, ignore, discuss, whatever is appropriate at the time.

We truly are in generation snowflake times.
So about those Muslim hate preachers then...they're 'only' words?

You may laugh & ignore their words, but unfortunately there are others in society who take in those words with deadly consequences.

Words are powerful.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom