• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Kate Silverton Lips?

Garrett

Any one else think Kate Silverton had he lips had collagen implants? ever time I watch her on the news recently they look massive, and not helped by putting gloss(not gloss paint:laugh: ) on them.

Just this sec they paned to some weather girl with lips half the thickness and looked realy nice. Why do the thing think lips are nice, I prefer nicely naturally shaped ones rather than someone that looks like they been punched in the gob:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It looks fine if done subtly (Michelle Pfeiffer had her upper lip done in the mid-80s), but many female celebs go over the top and their face ends up looking out of proportion. That said, for these women the collagen lip look has become the status quo of beauty and they think they look more beautiful. I don't get it either, many of them just look freakish.

Garrett

You could lick them and stick her on a window:laugh:

Eltee

She's 'with child' so all sorts of things could be growing out of proportion over the coming weeks :D

Garrett

PS Kate you still look ok:smashin: but there's an old saying Dont guld the lily.;)

bri1

She's always been quite big lippy (if that's the phrase, but in a nice way :)), I saw her on the Wright stuff a few years ago where she was a regular apparently, before TV news beckoned.

philbam

Always liked Kate, something very personable about the way she shows interest in people when interviewing, or even just when linking to another presenter.:thumbsup:
Her lips look lovely, by the way - I think quite natural.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom