• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Kate O'Mara Rest in Peace

happychappy69

Prominent Member
Remember her from hammer films in the 60s/70s, major teenage crush on this voluptuous scream queen

R.I.P Kate

LicensedTaximan

Prominent Member
Remember her from hammer films in the 60s/70s, major teenage crush on this voluptuous scream queen

R.I.P Kate

Many of the younger generation (showing my age here) would not have known her from those original Hammer films, but more from her tv appearances. Your not the only one who had a crush on her, as with a lot of those other lovely ladies who starred in those Hammer productions....R.I.P.

Garrett

She was quite hot/sex kitten in later life I remember her on Dynasty in her latter 40s and still looking good.
I think she was the first person I seem to remember talking on hormone replacement.

Mmmm whilst writing the above the said on the news Dynasty made her a star but she was very well known before that in a lot of Brit horror films and I even remember her playing a drug addict in The Champions.
I rember her talking about doing a stint on Triangle about a ferry doing three ports in the North Sea and she had to pretend she was going sunbathing in her biki on deck and I believe it was freezing.
She seem to appear in lots of soaps type dramas like The Brothers and Howards Way.

Seem to remember her getting
killed a few times in horror films one Frankenstein when he locked her in with the monster and then in The Vampire lovers saying to Carmilla don't leave me so Camilla went back and killed her. I think she got slashed with a laser in corruption

Don't forget she was also a rouge time lord.

She was also in the stage production of The Avengers the late Simon Oats was Steed with also the late Sue Lloyd I don't know what role Kate played but I seen her in stills from it leather clad.

R.I.P. Kate

Hers a pic you horror fans will be thinking of.

Kate.jpg

EDIT found it that's her on the towel pretending to be sunbathing.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
She was also a great baddie.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom