Kaspersky 2012 ex Barclays install on 2nd computer?

rjack2711

Standard Member
I have the 3 licence Kaspersky 2012 from Barclays. Installed and apparently running well on my primary laptop. How do I install it on a second laptop?:confused:

MarkE19

Download/copy the program to the second laptop and install it as normal. Then just enter the same license key to activate it on that laptop. Nothing different needs to be done than you did for your first laptop. I have it running on 2 laptops and a desktop PC and this is what I did.

Mark.

andyas

Novice Member
Hi ,
Activating Kaspersky in that way (from Barclay's) is simple if you get download of Kaspersky (Question which version: mine-2011 or new KIS2012) - via Barclay's online banking, after log--in by second laptop. Then you get a page customised for entering the Lic nr and activating Code. In our case my son with second laptop is now remote (abroad) and actually I and my wife don't "recommend" to let him know e the Log-in passwords . Is there possibility to activate it by downloading just from main Kaspersky site normal version (say 2012) and use for it remaining the same Licence number and a new Activation Key, I've got and used in March this year ? Would the pop windows allow to go through for placing my activation details? Thanks for an attention to seems trivial for others problem.
Andy

MarkE19

A valid license key from Kaspersky will activate any recent version of the same software package, so 2011 or 2012 will work fine - I have KIS 2010 on my old laptop (XP), 2011 on newer laptop (Vista) and 2012 on my PC (Win7) all using the same license key from Barclays.
When you get the license you are emailed a 20 digit alpha/numeric key in 4 sets of 5 digits (ie 12fd3-ds4445-fg5jhj-e4hgd - random number and NOT my license key ;) ). I just copy & paste this into KIS and it activates fine - no need for any logging on to a website.

I just google 'KIS latest versions' to find the download link - Product Updates and Documentation: Kaspersky Internet Security
I would just email the license key to your son and let him activate it that way.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom