Karma HTPC Cases Group Buy offer

I am still interested, and can pay 50% deposit around Thursday next week, if you need it sooner please let me know :thumbsup:

I'm still wanting to go ahead with OLED and IR, just let me know how and when to pay.

Sorry, I am going to have to pull out of the group buy.

My wife has bought me a Acer Revo RL100 as a Christmas present. So no need for my slimline HTPC build now.

I didn't mean to mess you about, but was not expecting to get the pressie.

Sorry to say, im considering pulling out of this purchase, as adding up the costs of the case, OLED/ IR kits + postage and no reconised Uk distributer the price exceeds (just) the similar Wesena which is distributed here in the Uk.

Can the cases be bought direct.

these are being bought direct as there is no UK distributor

I mean can I buy direct. 2 people have pulled out or are thinking of, so far, just don't want to lose my chance getting hold of these

I mean can I buy direct. 2 people have pulled out or are thinking of, so far, just don't want to lose my chance getting hold of these

you can yes, but you will pay nearly double due to the cost of air freight im afraid, this is why the group buy was created

you can yes, but you will pay nearly double due to the cost of air freight im afraid, this is why the group buy was created

I'll stick with the group buy for now, but i fear people are going to pull out :confused:

Sorry to say, im considering pulling out of this purchase, as adding up the costs of the case, OLED/ IR kits + postage and no reconised Uk distributer the price exceeds (just) the similar Wesena which is distributed here in the Uk.

Please confirm what your definitive decision is for clarity.

Hi grangey

Can I put in a order for a TF11 and the OLED kit?

Updated the list :)

Am interested in the tf11, tfhdd and oled How do I get on the list. When do you need the 50%?

After much thinking, I don't need the tf hdd enclosure. I'll stick with the tf11 case only :smashin:

Last edited:
Grangey

Does the IR kit have power up and power down features or is it for MCE use only?

Cheers

Grangey

Does the IR kit have power up and power down features or is it for MCE use only?

Cheers

I believe it should have full power up and down feature but I will double check this. Ive not heard of an MCE remote that doesnt have this feature though to be honest

Is this gonna happen anytime soon?

It all depends if there are 10 people that are ready to go ahead, as long as there is yes and as I mentioned above I will chase via PM in the new year

Sorry for the late response - I'm still good to go.

Not that I every committed, but I just thought I should make you aware I have since posting purchased the Lian Li so its not for me this time. Thanks anyway.

I am still up for it but just want confirmation on the IR kit. Is it compatible with other remotes such as harmony?

Hello Grangey.
Is it still possible to join? If yes, I'm considering:
TF11 = £174.95
OLED Kit = £74.95
IR Kit = £26.95
The point is: I'm in Switzerland but I think it can be mailed from UK, right?
And when do you guy plan to order? And to whom shall I send the money?

Best Regards

PS: This Group buy is a great idea!

I am still up for it but just want confirmation on the IR kit. Is it compatible with other remotes such as harmony?

I will ask the question for you, but in basic princible I see no reason why not. Ultimately it is an IR kit with MCE remote (I dont see why any MCE remote wouldnt work), if the harmony can get the rights codes for an MCE remote or has a learn function, there is no reason at all it wouldn't work

The point is: I'm in Switzerland but I think it can be mailed from UK, right?
And when do you guy plan to order? And to whom shall I send the money?

Best Regards

PS: This Group buy is a great idea!

You can be anywhere in the world, the difference is you would pay more for postage when sending it from the UK to you, but no issues with that as long as you are aware.

The planned order would be asap but we need to have 10 parties confirmed and ready to go with funds sent to physically place the order, as mentioned in previous posts I will be chasing all of those that havnt responded in the first list via PM for clarification on where they stand. If after this we have 10 still confirmed and ready to go, we will look at how and where to setup payment etc in a way that everyone feels secure that nobody is going to do a runner with it. :)

Grangey you may as well put me in for a IR kit as well mate :)
I hope it does have the power up and power down feature as I may as well stick with a USB IR unit ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom