Karate Kid 2010 version....er 98p.

LicensedTaximan

I know not diddly squat about the company who or what they are, whether they're trading yet or not er blah, blah, blah but worth putting on here anyway. For what it may be worth the link is below, ShopTo net or not that is the question...whether it is :rolleyes: :boring: :facepalm:

The Karate Kid (2010) - BLURAY - ShopTo.Net

Last edited:

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Shopto is fine mate

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Never 'eard of 'em. :smoke:
Well i have and i suspect many others have used and heard of them :laugh: but i wouldnt waste 98p on that movie never mind because you aint 'eard of' em :rotfl: Each too there own tho i know ;):smashin:

LicensedTaximan

Well i have and i suspect many others have used and heard of them :laugh: but i wouldnt waste 98p on that movie never mind because you aint 'eard of' em :rotfl: Each too there own tho i know ;) :smashin:
It's ok I didn't want the movie myself (shine on shine off, hold on that was the original one) I just felt the urge to do my bargain civil duty....guvnor. :p

romerojpg

Novice Member
If I didnt already own it I would buy it at that insane price! great film, better than the crappy fights in the origanal thats for sure. Better film as well.

Scotty Pro

Just bought it, never even seen it, but I have seen the original. Even if its crap I only wasted 98p :)

big boss

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

LDR

My kids enjoyed this so at 98p I didn't mind getting it for them. Ordered it Sunday afternoon, it arrived today first class...awesome service from shopto :)

philbam

Novice Member
If I didnt already own it I would buy it at that insane price! great film, better than the crappy fights in the origanal thats for sure. Better film as well.
Totally agree. I used to like the original but not any more - this is far better altogether. Price now increased but still very cheap for an excellent film.:thumbsup:

Scotty Pro

disc came today, now thats what I call service :) especially for a grand total of 98 pence

LDR

Ok guys, just a heads up on this, I was checking my creditcard account online earlier, and noticed that shopto.net had made a charge of £1.50 to my card, not once, but twice, and then refunded a £1 the following day, making the total charged £2 instead of the 98p advertised, I rang them and enquired about it, and they advised that their systems standard minimum order value is £1.50, and somebody had ballsed up when listing the item for 98p. They are in the process of crediting people back the difference, but he couldnt work out why Id been charged £1.50 twice, but according to him Ive only been charged a total of 98p. Will give it a few days for my creditcard transactions to update before I make futher enquirys.

Check your credit cards guys..

big boss

I paid with PayPal & was only charged 98p.

Damoxuk

Novice Member
Yep i used paypal also but CC have min transaction fee's so I would imagine that is what is added - obviously not at all acceptable as it's shopto's fauly.

However as a retailer they are the fastest and most efficient.

Mine's already on ebay :) as had the double play one already.

big boss

My PayPal shows 98p.....should check my CC statement.

They should be clear at the point of making payment, & not hidden in their T&Cs.

ShopTo.Net - Help

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020

Trending threads

Top Bottom