Karaoke through Sony KD55AG8BU

3bsstudio

Novice Member
Not sure if this is the correct place for this issue but I think the TV is where the problem is.

I using a MacMini with Karaoke software on it, connected to the Sony KD55AG8BU via HDMI for the words and a 3.5" jack from the headphone socket to twin phono in on the Behringer MIX800 Ultra-Compact Karaoke Processor amplifier. I'm then using twin phono out from the MIX800 to a 3.5" jack which I currently insert in the AV IN on the Sony KD55AG8BU but I don't get any sound? I can see the music showing and playing on the MIX800 LEDS but no sound at all through the TV.

Any ideas why I can't hear it? I currently have Yamaha soundbar connected to the TV but id doesn't matter which sound output is selected (TV or Active Speakers) I get no sound.

It used to work perfectly when I had my old SONY DAV-S550 Home Theatre system but I don't have that any more.

The attached image shows the inputs on the TV where I put the lead from the MIX800 (the top AV in socket).

Thanks

Attachments

• Sony_inputs.jpg
    Sony_inputs.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 37

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom