1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kameleon's Batteries!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by KGBATY, Feb 17, 2003.

1. KGBATY

KGBATY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I BOUGHT THE KEMELEON ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO AND IV'E HAD TO CHANGE THE BATTERIES TWICE IS ANY ONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS.ALSO I CAN NOT TURN THE BRIGHTNESS DOWN ON THE REMOTE ITSELF ,WOULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BATTERIES NEEDING TO BE REPLACED ALL THE TIME

2. pwhite8314

pwhite8314
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No need to shout ;)

I forget the code you need to enter, but it's in the manual - this'll allow you to vary the brightness. TBH I have mine on 1 below the maximum, and I've not taken out the original batteries yet (I got it about a month ago). Having said that, I've not set it up properly yet, so I'm still using other remotes as well.

Maybe you should try some rechargeables, just keep 2 sets in rotation?

3. Cornelius

Cornelius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought mine just after XMas and use it on the lowest brightness setting.
    Batteries have not been changed yet.

CKA.

4. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could have been worse- no spaces!

IBOUGHTTHEKEMELEONABOUT5WEEKSAGOANDIV'EHADTOCHANGETHEBATTERIESTWICEISANYONEELSEHAVINGTROUBLEWITHTHIS.ALSOICANNOTTURNTHEBRIGHTNESSDOWNONTHEREMOTEITSELF,WOULDTHISHAVEANYTHINGTODOWITHTHEBATTERIESNEEDINGTOBEREPLACEDALLTHETIME

5. GuitarGray

GuitarGray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    with all the setting up and just watchin it light up i went through 2 sets in under 1 month now i try not to keep it on the bed as it lights if u breath and its setup(just) so this set has been in over 3 weeks now :)