1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kameleon and Limit DVDA900SE

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by balders, Feb 18, 2005.

1. balders

balders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Anyone managed to get the Kameloen controlling a Limit DVDA900SE? I've tried 0768, 1276, 1298 (or very similar from the web site), and just can't get it to do anything. I ended up learning the main functions manually :boring: , but then hit the 20 'learn' limit, so am missing some functions.

I've submitted a request for the appropriate codes the the One For All web site, but nothing back yet.

Cheers,

Balders.

2. GreenBars

GreenBars

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Contact OneForAll Customer Services Helpline on 0808 1000 306. They'll be able to download the correct code onto your remote.

3. balders

balders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Thanks. I've done that am awaiting a response. I did download some new codes from the site, but they don't appear to work for me.

Balders.

4. GreenBars

GreenBars

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I don't think the website is as good as it could be. Customer Services are much better.

5. john59

john59

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    I have the Mosaic one for all and the DVDA900SE and was having no luck what so ever programing the key functions so I decided to give them a call (0808-1000306) The guy I spoke to was :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :thumbsup: . After speaking to him for about 30 seconds he asked for my number and phoned me back within seconds, he then told me what to do and which buttons to press and downloaded the set up code for the Limit and hey presto I was up and running with the basic commands. He then listed nearley every other command that the Limit would need for example, angle, audio, intro, search, sub title NTSC/PAL and so on.
    The customer care was second to none, Give it a go ,you will not be disapointed:thumbsup: