1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kameleon 6

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by GuitarGray, Jan 17, 2003.

1. GuitarGray

GuitarGray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone got 1? any advice for me i would like 1 (i think) i have dvd 2 tvs sky and a video so it should work them all shouldnt it? and does the internet download upgrade thing work??
    thanks

2. russ331

russ331

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    The kameleon should do what you want, but so too will the One For All 6 (URC-7562) at less than £30.

Cheers,

Russ
    London

3. Browner

Browner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got the Kameleon for xmas, excellent and very cool :cool: .

The internet download is a loose description, you log on to the website find any codes that are not supplied (supply a large number in manual), then hold the remote next to PC speaker and it plays a wav file that updates your remote.

Anyone got the setup code for the Arcam DV88?? Have been lazy and not phoned their support line yet.

Very easy to set up, feels nice and even the wife can use it.

HTH

4. dmjohnson123

dmjohnson123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I'd 2nd that Browner. I got my Kameleon 6 just after xmas and have been very impressed.

In fact its revolutionised my life - I no longer spend 10 minutes finding the original remotes which the kids have hidden before watching a DVD.

It should do everything you need to do Guitar Gray and I have used their customer service upgrade over the phone which worked like a dream.

In my experience their customer service was excellent and I'd say go out and get one !

5. GuitarGray

GuitarGray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok im sold sent for it now a few days wait dixons online only £59.99 so i will save a tenner to get a new dvd with :)
    thanks for your input..
    Gray