1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kameleon 6

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by father alice, Mar 28, 2004.

1. father alice

father alice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Have spent several weeks (and batteries!) setting this up. Must say OFA are excellent - they have sent me all the extended function codes for my devices, because I had run out of learnt memory.
    These codes are great as they give you additional functions to that of the origianl remote too.

However, my macros all revolve around my av reciever, switching between sky dvd tv input etc, with the output all going to av1 on the tv.

The macros all work in every mode except the amp, where the input is changed, but the rest of the macro (ie going to the sky pvr screen) doesn't seem to play. Any ideas?

eg of a macro I use is I : dvd on amp - "amp magic magic 8 sky scroll scroll" - on the amp screen, when I is pressed, the last three commands ie sky scroll scroll do not seem to run, but they do on all other device screens.

btw, is there a limit to key shifted or key magic memory,like there is for learnt codes. If so what?

2. bobgriffiths

bobgriffiths

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0