1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kameleon 6 (URC-8060) Help needed!!!!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Tase, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Tase

Tase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I really have a problem with my Kameleon 6. I own the RC since aprox. 6 moths, and I've never had any problem.
    Since I "zapped" blind once (I don't know exactly whitch button I hit - close to the "OK" Button I guess), all buttons are flashing up and I can't stop it. I can't do anything. I removed the batteries over night. I tried to delete alle the functions, to get a "fresh" setup. But I can't do anything!!

Do you habe a cloue?

Greetings from Germany

Tase

2. GreenBars

GreenBars

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Sounds like it's dead. I'd contact OneForAll customer services - I'm not sure what you would dial from Germany though - their customer service is excellent. They'll probably ask you to send your remote to them and they would replace it. Good luck.

3. ranar

ranar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I do know that a symptom of batteries running out is all the keys flashing up and staying on for sometime. I know you removed the batteries overnight - but did you try ne batteries as well??

4. Tase

Tase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi and thanks for your answers.

I solved the Problem!!!

@ranar, the batteries were empty befor and the RC didn't word at all.
    But now I had new symptons....

Anyway - Ofcause I changed the batteries befor, but I don't know how old there are. So I just got 4 new batteries today. What should I say? IT WORKS! I guess, the batteries I haved changed were to old/week, so I had the same symtoms! May it were the brand of the batteries??? I'll check that out and let you know!

Thanks guy's....

Tase

5. GreenBars

GreenBars

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    S**t advice from me then - :rolleyes:. Ranar, I am humbled in the presence of your superior knowledge.