1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kameleon 6 and Pioneer STB

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Pebs118, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Pebs118

Pebs118

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I have recently bought a Kameleon 6 (2nd Gen) and am having difficulty getting it to learn the functions of a Pioneer STB (DBR-TF100GB).

There isn't a setup code for it, and the search feature didn't work either, so, I duly tried the IR learn feature.

I am still having trouble, some of the keys learn correctly while others will not register at all. For example, the numeric keys 1-5 work fine, but I can't get the 6-0 keys to work for the life in me (very frustrating).

I've tried to contact oneforall through email (waited nearly a week now!), and have also tried the 0808 100306 number to no avail.

Please help, i'm going out of my mind...

Cheers,

Paul :)

2. pcdoc

pcdoc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hmm that suprises me, they sorted my kammy out over the phone for me inc reprogramming it.

3. Pebs118

Pebs118

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I finally spoke to a CS rep at Oneforall and they were pretty helpful, I now have a fully functional remote, sweet!

If anyone is interested the code they gave me is 1308.

Cheers for the replies. ;)